Barrister Bondita's detective mind

While looking on to the photos Bondita finds something suspicious and asks Rishi to zoom in but he couldn't as the photo was blurred.

On other side Anirudh is giving funny poses for modelling.

Director: Sir, not this way. Do like this.

Anirudh: Hn, theek hain.

Director: Listen, the scene is, heroine comes running from there towards you and you should lift her. There comes our perfume ad name. Fine?

Anirudh nods yes.

Director: Camera set, rolling, action....

Anirudh and Heroine does their role. While Anirudh lifts that heroine, Bondita enters.

Bondita: Pati babu??

Anirudh jerked and left the heroine to fall down.

Bondita: Wow, I asked you to pose as model but you, totally changed into a model?

Anirudh: Bondita...

Bondita: Enough of giving pose, let's go.

Anirudh: But this work is incomplete.

Bondita: Then fine, complete your modelling and come to Haveli. I am going.

She goes out.

~In Haveli~

Kalindi is making a special medicine. Chandra and Niroop are helping her.

Veer passes by. He senses that medicine.

Veer thinks: Why I feel something similar smell? It seems like the smell that came from that kheer on that day. After eating that kheer only I felt sleepy.

He goes to Kalindi and asks about that medicine.

Kalindi: This is medicine when used in limit but it will turn to a drug when we use in excess. It may make a man to fall in deep sleep. He can't even remember the things after eating this medicine.

Veer was shocked because it happened with him.

Chandra: Why you are asking about it this much eagerly?

Veer: Actually, I tasted this medicine.

Kalindi: Whaat?

Veer: Yeah, but not with conscious. On Chintu's marriage I ate a kheer. It smelled like this only.

Niroop: You don't even know the smell of reak kheer?

Veer: I thought it was a new flavour.

Chandra stares at him.

Kalindi: Okay leave it. You are fine now na? Here after be careful with this medicine.

Veer nods yes and goes from there.

Chandra: Thaku ma, from where would he got the medicine?

Kalindi: Don't take him seriously, I think he is joking. No one can get this medicine in this Haveli. And as per his words, if the kheer was added with this medicine then we all would have slept on that day.

Niroop: I think Thaku ma is right. Veer is grandson of Kalyani thaku ma that's why he might have pranked on us.

Chandra thinks on.

In this time Bondita enters the Haveli and runs to her room to check the camera.

~In room~

Bondita: Sashwati, where is the camera?