Rasam function

Bondita is broken because of Anirudh's words. Only one thing she can understand is that she do not have enough time to save her family from that cruel doctor.

Bondita: Everything went limitless. Enough, here after I won't watch my family in pain. One in death bed another in a cruel trap. I will stop everything.

~In RC haveli~

Brinda: Thaku ma, why no one is ready to go to temple? Today, Rasam na?

Thaku ma: Did you became a deaf? I said no marriage will happen here.

Brinda gets irritated.

Brinda: No marriage? I mean, already those children's parents have arrived to that temple. Only we are left. If you stay here then how could you complete the compensation for Kaka?

Thaku ma looks on.

Chandra: Are you a doctor or witch? We are believing these kind of compensation things is ok but how could you believe this?

Brinda blinks...

Anirudh comes down. He is wearing a new dress which is yellow in color.

Brinda looks at him and smiles.

Anirudh: Why you all are sitting like this? Have you forgot about the Rasam?

Thaku ma didn't spoke anything.

Anirudh: Chandrachur come on. Get ready, everyone is waiting for us.

No one responded him. Anirudh gets furious and holds Brinda's hand and tries to move from there.

Chandra: Wait! I am coming with you.

Thaku ma: Chandra?

Chandra: Thaku ma, we are groom's side. We should be present there. And at the same time Bride side family will also come there. Brinda, they will be present there na?

Brinda is shocked.

Chandra: Have you informed about the marriage to your family? Did they arrived to Krishpur?

Brinda: Um... Chandra, have you forgot? My family is in Germany. How could they come here? I didn't informed them anything because this is not a pure marriage. Already Anirudh made me impure. If my family comes to know this then they all will die. I don't want it to happen.

Thaku ma: Khub Balo! You ask them to come here. Lets hide everything. Because without Bride's family Rasam will not happen.

Brinda is shocked. Chandra stares at her.

Brinda thinks: What the hell? It will take atleast one week for my family to reach India. Within that their Kaka will wake up, then everything will be in vain. Now I have to do something.

She starts her Drama. She cries.

Brinda: Ok, I understood. To deny the marriage only you are asking me to bring my parents. You know very well that it will take many days for my family to reach India. That's why you are using me to deny my marriage.

Chandra: Are you mad? For your Rasam sake only we are asking your family.

Brinda: No, it seems like you are doing this against me. You are trying to save your Anirudh. It's fine. I was a victim here not him. You should save me not him. I will seek for my rights from the public. I will tell everything to the people and will ask who's guilt? No matter if my honors fly.

She tries to move out but Thaku ma catched her hands and nods no.

Chandra: Leave her Thaku ma, let her do whatever she want.