Wife's dominating power

Bondita is sitting with a sad face. Patting Anirudh gently making him to sleep.

In this time Chandra arrives there and knocks the door. Bondita makes Anirudh to lie on the bed and went to open the door.

Bondita: Chandra Babu?

Chandra: Bondita, Anirudh went mad and ran away from the house. We are searching for him only. Have you seen him?

Bondita turns back and looks at Anirudh. Chandra too looks at him. Then Bondita explains him that he is fully drunk.

Chandra: Ok, let him sleep here itself.

Bondita: Wait, take him with you.

Chandra: No, this is the safe place for him. If I take him there then that idiot will try to abuse him after knowing his condition. For the first time, I am seeing a woman doing these kind of things for a man's love sake.

Chandra and Bihari moved from there.

~In RC haveli~

Thaku ma waiting outside for them.

Chandra and Bihari enters the Haveli

Thaku ma: Chandra, where is Anirudh? Have you find him?

Chandra: He is in safety locker, thaku ma. Don't worry.

Bihari laughs.

Thaku ma: What? What do you mean?

Chandra didn't said anything, walks in.

Thaku ma: Hey! Uff... Bihari, atleast you say. Where is he?

Bihari blushed.

Thaku ma: Arey, answer me.

Bihari: Thaku ma, he is in Choti malkin's house.

He said and ran from there in shy.

Thaku ma smiled: Thank you Durga ma! You took him to the right place.

She too went inside.

~It's morning~

Bondita is doing puja. Anirudh is still sleeping.

She keeps the tea mug near him as a sense to wake him up.

Anirudh sensed it.

Anirudh: This smell!! I know this smell.

He opens his eyes slowly and shocked to see Bondita before her. He jerked and gets up from the bed.

Anirudh: You? How did I came here?

He looks around, his coat was thrown aside, Bondita's drenched saree is on it.

Anirudh: Shiv, Shiv, Shiv! Aw meri Durga ma! What happened here? What I am doing here?

Bondita looks on with big chamach(karandi) in her hand.

Anirudh: Why you are staring at me? Hn, I understood. You kidnapped me here, right? You want to stop my marriage that's why you took me here.

Bondita: I've never stopped your marriage instead you did it to me everytime. You  stopped my marriage thrice.

Anirudh: Oh Durga ma, what an insult to a man? How my dress got changed? Why her saree is on my coat? Hey, you! What have you done to me yesterday? Now, how my would be Brinda will accept me?

Bondita stares at him silently.

Anirudh: Don't stare. Or else I will take your big big eyes out.