Bondita's bold decision

Anirudh is in his study room, he refuses to speak with Bondita.

She worries.

Bondita: Pati babu, listen. Open the door, pati babu.

Anirudh furiously turns towards the wall.

Bondita: I know you are angry on me. Yes, your angry is right. If you want then punish me but please don't ignore me. Pati babu, open the door.

She cries, Anirudh do not want Bondita to cry so he opened the door but turned aside.

Bondita gives coco phone to him. Anirudh refuses to get it.

Bondita: Tring... Tring... Tring... Tring...

Anirudh keeps it near his ears.

Bondita: Jamai babu, I am Bondita's maa. I am angry on you today.

Anirudh: Why sasu ma?

Bondita: Why you are not understanding my Bondita? Giving advices to woman is easy but being woman is not an easy one. A Man thinks of family only but women are not like that. They additionally think about family's honors too.

Anirudh: Maa but...

Bondita: Listen, don't interrupt while I am speaking.

Anirudh: Uh oh, continue maa.

Bondita: You cared of people, same way my Bondita too cares for people. You cared of family but not it's honors. Always Bondita's Kaka sasurji says that for a good family money is not important but honors and dignity are important.

Anirudh: Hn maa, you are right. Tell this to your Bondita also. Ask her to take the case to save our dignity.

Bondita: Jamai babu, think of your Thaku ma. She is already behaving rudely with my Bondita. Then think once, what if she comes to know about her education?

Anirudh: Maa, education is a pride. It's should be showed off not hide off. Your Bondita promised me that she will get justice for each and every women who are seeking her help. But today, she left behind her education to obey that Thaku ma's superstitions.

Bondita thinks on.

Anirudh: Is it right to leave a woman crying? Today she approached Bondita for help. But she refused it and asking me to do it. Tell me one thing, to hide off her education only did I made her Barrister? If she thinks to hide her education before superstitions then let her tell me straight. I will not compel her anymore.

He keeps the coco phone down. Bondita thinks on his words.

~In hall~

Phone rings, Ajmal takes it. Somebody asks about Bondita.

Ajmal: Who are you? Why you are asking about her?

Man: We are from Vrindavan's court. Bondita and her husband have filed a case to reopen Krishpur court. Regarding that I need to speak with Bondita.

Ajmal: Hey idiot, say that Anirudh and his wife. Say that you want to speak with Anirudh. Why you are making her name big in front of her husband's name? And why you are saying Krishpur? Is there any village like that?

That man is confused.

Trilochan comes there and asks who is on call.

Ajmal gives the reciever to him.

Man: Is this Barrister Bondita's house?

Trilochan trembles: yes, no. Not. Wrong number.

Man: Wrong number? But it's what written here.

Trilochan hangs the call.

Ajmal: Kaka, how can a wrong number can say Anirudh and Bondita's name correctly?

Trilochan: Ah... Ah, it always happens. Everyone knows their name, they used to do play pranks.

He moves from there.

Ajmal thinks: Something is hidden. Why he asked for Bondita instead of Anirudh?

~In Study room~

Bondita: Pati babu, you again cleared my confusions. You cleared your student's doubt again. I thought I should behave as good grah lakshmi before superstitions but education is greater than it. You made me understood it. I will not hide my Barrister identity before anyone. Pati babu, I will handle this case. I will get justice for that lady.

Anirudh: Sabash Bondita! And I will do all the works to you, which you told to Thaku ma.

Bondita smiled.

Trilochan comes there.

Trilochan: Bahu, I am searching for you only.

Bondita: Kaka sasurji?

Trilochan: Why Vrindavan court is asking for you?

Anirudh: What?

Trilochan: We recieved call from them, Ajmal took it. I don't know whether he have found your identity.

Bondita: Pati babu, I think it's a call regarding renovating our Krishpur court.

Anirudh: Yeah, may be. I think judge panel has allowed us to renovate it. Then it will be very easy for you Bondita to handle the case.

Trilochan: What? What case?

Anirudh: Bondita will fight for a woman who was abandoned by her husband for giving birth to female child.

Trilochan is shocked.

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, please allow me to do this.

Trilochan: Did you forgot my words? Maasi should not know about your education.

Anirudh convinces Trilochan.

Trilochan: Fine, but one condition. Bondita should win the case and should prove her potential before maasi.

Bondita and Anirudh smiled.

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, it's a promise of a Roy Chaudhary. I will win this case.

Trilochan blessed her.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️