Will Tupur accept?

Atlast, somehow Anirudh and Bondita convinced Trilochan and Kalindi on Tupur matter. Now Anirudh is going to ashram to speak with Tupur about their plan.

~In forest~

Virender: I am going to Krishpur today.

Kanaka: No, you can't.

Virender: I will. I am going to search that  Bondita.

Kanaka: She would have found all the truth by this time.

Virender: I know. It's your stupidity Kanaka. That's why she escaped this much easier. On the first day itself you should have killed her.

Kanaka: Whaat?

Virender: Uff, leave it. I will go and find her. No matter what, no matter who comes in middle, I will bring that Bondita back.

Kanaka: Bhaiya, please. Listen, let's leave it like this itself. We shall move to Kolkata. There we will be safe. See, only 7 months more for my delivery.

Virender thinks on.

Ambika: Your sister is right. She is pregnant. Now you only should take care of her. Leave this revenge matters, you both go to Kolkata.

Kanaka: You shut up. You don't have any dignity to speak. You are the one who let Bondita to escape. You idiot, senseless.

Ambika stares at her.

Virender: I am going to Krishpur. This is my decision. You both don't interfere in it. I'll bring either Bondita or that senseless Anirudh.

He goes to the jeep furiously. But Kanaka stops him adamantly.

~In Ashram~

Tupur is trying to connect Tapur via telephone.

Anirudh comes there and shouts her name.

Tupur: Go and see who's standing out. If it is a begger then give him that food which is left.

Servant nodded and went out.

Anirudh: Helo, I am Anirudh. Can I meet Tupur?

Servant: Excuse me, give respect to our master. Being a begger how can you call our master with her name?

Anirudh: Begger? Me? Excuse me, I think you misunderstood me. Do I look like a begger or do you think that begger will wear these kind of clothes?

Servant: You are trader then?

Anirudh: See, I am neither a begger nor a trader. I just want to meet Tupur. Call her.

Chaya passes by and was surprised to see Anirudh there.

Chaya: Anirudh Roy Chaudhary?

Servant was astound.

Servant: Roy Chaudhary? Oh my god! I am really sorry. Please apologize me. I am new to this ashram that's why I didn't knew about you. Please, accept my apology don't give me a punishment.

Anirudh: It's ok. Don't worry. Roy Chaudharys will not punish someone for small mistakes.

Chaya: Why she is asking sorry?

Servant: I thought he is a begger. And I spoke badly to him. That's why.

Chaya: Idiot! Who sent you here?

Servant: Tupur ji only.

Chaya: Go do some other works. Before speaking to someone have some manners. Senseless!