Niroop vs Anirudh

Everyone are in hospital except Tupur Tapur, kids, Bihari Somnath and Trilochan.

~In Haveli~

Trilochan: Let me go and see what's happening there.

Somnath: Nahi Kaka, wait they will come soon. Infact Bondita has got pre labor pain only this doesn't need hospital. Who gave you the idea of taking her to hospital? You should have called me.

Trilochan: Actually, beta we forgot about your presence. That's why Kalindi itself took her to hospital.

Somnath: Forgot me?

Trilochan: Hn, if you are staying here then we would have kept you in our memory but what to do? You forgot your birthplace that's why birthplace had forgotten you.

Somnath: Kaka, I didn't forgot anything. My work is in Kolkata that's why I am staying there.

Trilochan: Shut up giving silly reasons. Can't you open a clinic here?

Somnath: You want to fight with me now?

Sashwati: Oh please stop fighting both of you. We are worried about maa here but you both are quarreling. Chachu what's wrong with you? Thaku da why you are scolding him?

Trilochan and Somnath turns away.

~In Hospital~

Kalindi: It's time. Sumelika, Niroop, Chandrachur you all go to Haveli. I will stay here and take care of Bondita.

Sumelika: Sure kalindi ji. Anirudh you too come with us. Tomorrow morning you will come again here with Bondita's clothes. You have to stay here right?

Anirudh: Hn kaki maa. But...

Kalindi: She is right. You too go with them. I will take care of Bondita. Tomorrow morning come with clothes and bedsheets.

Anirudh nodded yes and they all came out of hospital. Kalindi stayed there itself.

After few minutes they reached Haveli.

Trilochan and kids rushed outside after hearing jeep horn.

Trilochan: Anirudh, where is Bondita? Is she fine?

Anirudh got down from jeep and explained everything to them.

Trilochan: Thank you Durga maa...

Anirudh: Hn, Kaka. Now let's take rest. Tomorrow morning itself I have to go to hospital.

Trilochan: Yes, right.

They all went inside.

The night moved on. For the first time Anirudh woke up before sun rise.

He does Puja in shrine. Trilochan comes there and was surprised. He removed his glasses, wipes it with cloth and then again wore it to confirm whether he is seeing real Anirudh there.

Trilochan: What surprise is this? In this thirty years for the first time he is in shrine. That too before me. Oh Durga maa...

Anirudh blows the shank. Trilochan feels happy after seeing him in shrine.

Trilochan: Beta, good morning.

Anirudh: Kaka, when did you came here?

Trilochan: Are you okay Anirudh? Or are you suffering from fever?

Anirudh: Why Kaka?

Trilochan: Before me, you are here. That's why I can't believe. Wait, you took
bath or came here directly?

Anirudh: Look, I am wearing new shirt. I took bath Kaka.

Trilochan: Okay, okay. Suddenly after seeing you in shrine I was confused Lil bit.