Bondita being Rakshasi

~It's night~

Sashwati and Saraswati are crying as they want to meet Bondita and Anirudh. Trilochan and Kalindi are trying to console them.

Kalindi: How stone hearted she is. Atleast for her kids sake she should have stayed here.

Trilochan: We all knew her stubbornness. Need not worry. This happens in every family. They will come soon. Now, you make the kids to sleep.

Kalindi: Where is Somnath and Chintu?

Trilochan: They went to Bengal again. Everything happened very fast like a lightning. We all gathered for a good news but it ended with broken hearts.

Kalindi: You asked me not to worry. But you are lamenting about it. Everything happens for a good sake.

Trilochan nods yes with a sad face.

Kalyani and Ajmal notes everything via window.

Kalyani: Yeah, everything happens for a good sake. But this time it's for our goodness. Now no one is on our way to stop us from changing the name of land. If we go and ask Trilochan to give a sign, he will give it without even questioning us. Go bring the documents Ajmal.

Ajmal: Where will I go for documents? In these problems I forgot to go to tahsildar office.

Kalyani: Hey idiot!!

Ajmal: This will be my first work for tomorrow. Be calm, Anirudh and Bondita is not here. Our plan will work easily.

Kalyani: They didn't left the place permanently. Anirudh would take Bondita here soon. Within that our work should be completed.

Ajmal says it's fine. On other side, Chandrachur is in high rage. He goes to that woman's house who taunted Bondita.

Woman: Now why you came here?

Chandra points gun on her head. She was shocked. He loads the bullet.

Woman: Help... Help...

Chandra: Shut up!

Woman: Are you going to kill me?

Chandra: I should've did this yesterday itself. But your good time you escaped. Listen, if you have any idea of living peacefully then tell me the truth.

Woman: What truth?

Chandra: Which idiot started this gossip?

Woman: I don't know.

Chandra: Then for what the hell you messed up with Bondita yesterday?

Woman: Why you are getting angry for Bondita?

Chandra: Aiii...

He shoots aiming at the mirror, it broke. Woman afraid.

Chandra: Do not think I will not shoot. You know me right? I am not as good as Anirudh. Tell me, from where did you get this news?

Woman: I really don't know. A man who was covering his face told us this. We don't know who he is.

Chandra is shocked.

Woman: He spread the news and escaped. That's all we know about the man.

Chandra thinks: Now who is this new one? Why he wanted to spread this fake news? It would be Kanaka? But how? The woman is saying that it was a man. Oh god, what's this new confusion?

He leaves her and goes out.

~In Bondita's house~

Bondita makes a bed to sleep. But Anirudh comes there and lies down.