Bondita to oppose Anirudh

~It's morning~

Bondita woke up with a new courage. She is praying to Durga ma.

Bondita: Durga ma, thank you so much. Yesterday you met me in the form of that woman. You indicated me that no one can erase or snatch my sindoor. I am very happy today. Look, I've given you two pots of Roshogulle. I will not even take one.

She is filled with tears of joy.

~In RC Haveli~

Anirudh is in room, thinking of Thaku ma's words.

He gets furious, breaks the night lamp and bleeds.

Anirudh: Why thaku ma? Why? How can I marry her? She is a culprit. She did a drama before you. Why you are believing her Thaku ma?

Chandra looks at him from the window and worries.

He rushed to Thaku ma and started to fight.

Thaku ma: What's the problem?

Chandra: Thaku ma, why you are doing these things? He is already married. How can he marry that idiot?

Thaku ma: He should have thought once before touching her. Now everything is over, she needs a good life. I will not allow her honors to fly off.

Chandra: Oh god! Actually, she was trying to misbehave with him. Anirudh haven't done anything.

Thaku ma: All the men will say this only. Go, announce the villagers about that 10 child marriage. Ask whether they are interested in this.

Chandra: I am speaking about Anirudh but you are speaking about child marriage.

Thaku ma: Chandra, do what I say. Don't argue with me.

Chandra moves out with rage.

Thaku ma worries: Be hold for few more days, my Bondita, my Durga ma will step inside the Haveli soon after seeing these mischievous.

Meanwhile Brinda is walking towards Anirudh room.

Anirudh is not there, he is in Trilochan's room. Brinda went there.

Anirudh refuses to look her face.

Brinda: Congratulations, Anirudh. You are going to get married with a doctor. Wow, A beast vs doctor. Very nice it will be.

Anirudh keeps quite.

Brinda: Very easily I made your Thaku ma to believe in me. She sworn in her that she will do our marriage.

Anirudh: This marriage will not even happen in your dream.

Brinda: Oh??

Anirudh: She will come soon and stop everything.

Brinda: She? Who's that She? Oh, ok ok. That Bondita? Oh Anirudh, I've already asked for you to her.

Anirudh looks at her.

Brinda: Yeah, she came here yesterday. She was begging me to save her Kaka sasurji. I asked you in return and you know what? She accepted to give you.

She laughed. Anirudh is speechless.

Tears sheds from Trilochan's eyes but no one noticed it.

Anirudh: No, she can't do this.

Brinda: She can! She clearly said to me that kaka sasurji is enough for her.

Anirudh rushed out, he furiously goes towards Bondita's house.

Meanwhile Chandra and Bashir are announcing about child marriage in the village.