Can BondiChur find the truth?

Bondita feels that something is hid behind Kanaka's sudden pregnancy. She seeks the help of Chandrachur.

Anirudh searches for Bondita, finally finds her in Terrace.

Anirudh: Bondita...

She and Chandrachur turns back and looks on. Chandrachur hides the camera.

Anirudh: I was searching you all over the haveli but you are here?

Bondita: You shooting over?

Chandra: Shooting?

Bondita: Hn, Chandra Babu. Krishpur's barrister babu is no more a Barrister but a Actor babu.

Anirudh: Oh god!!

Chandra: Will you explain me what had happened?

Bondita explains about Anirudh's modelling.

Chandra bursts out in laugh. Bondita tries to control her laugh.

Anirudh: Am I joke to you?

Bondita nods no.

Anirudh: Fine, leave it. Bondita, on the way to haveli I met javan. He is saying that we can't build school in next street.

Bondita: What? But why?

Anirudh: He is saying that the place we had chosen has been taken by the Britishers to build their office.

Chandra: How is this possible? That place is on Zamindar's name. It belongs to Roy Chaudharys.

Anirudh: Hn, I knew it. But...

Bondita: Pati babu, they didn't even asked permission from us. That land belongs to us. But how can they build their own angrezi office?

Anirudh: We have to speak about this to Kaka immediately.

Bondita: Hn, you are right.

Chandra: This is small matter Anirudh. Let's deal on our own. If Kaka comes to know this then he would get angry. You know na he is an heart patient.

Bondita: Yes we remember it. But it we leave that land for angrezi office then britishers may snatch our people lands without any intimation. Atleast they should have asked us na.

Chandra: Bondita, leave it. We have another important works than this land problems.

Anirudh: What other works?

Bondita and Chandrachur blinks.

Anirudh: Tell me what other works? If this is not an important work then what is important? Britishers are snatching our lands for their own use. In Delhi our national leaders are protesting and dying daily for our independence but here? I declared that land for building school and now it's in problem but you are saying this is small problem.

Chandra: Oh god, please. Enough of your lectures, take your Bondita and go from here. Go fight for that land.

He sends Bondita with Anirudh. Bondita signs Chandrachur about the camera, he nods yes.

~In hall~

Trilochan is sitting in sofa. Kalyani is sitting beside.

Anirudh comes there and tells about the land. Kalyani was shocked.

Bondita thinks: Durga maa, this problem is very small but Pati babu is making this a big one. I have to find about Kanaka but...

Trilochan: What you are saying Anirudh? No one came to me and asked about that land. It belongs to us how angrezi people can snatch it?