Pyari Babu!

Chandrachur doubts on Kanaka's pregnancy. He tries to convey it to Anirudh and Bondita but they both didn't believed it.

~In Anirudh's room~

Anirudh: Bondita, I feel really sad for you. Today during puja time Thaku ma insulted you badly.

Bondita: Do not worry, pati babu. I felt somewhat hurted but it's fine. Now we should feel happy only forn one thing in these pregnancy news she forgot about Chintu's marriage.

Anirudh: Yeah, even I forgot it. Wow, Chintu got saved from this.

~In Kanaka's room~

Kanaka looks at his brother Virender's photo and recalls their childhood memories.

She cries.

Kanaka: Bondita is the reason for everything. She snatched my brother from me. She humiliated my brother in front of everyone. Anirudh accused him and sent him to jail.

She gets furious and says that she will revenge Bondita and Anirudh for this.

Somnath comes there and looks at Kanaka holding Virender's photo.

Kanaka: If my brother was with me then he would have celebrated this news like a festival.

Somnath stares at her.

Kanaka: Okay leave, I am going to hospital to collect my reports.

She tries to go from there.

Somnath: Stop! If you go out alone then Thaku ma will scold me only. Let me go and get the reports you wait here.

Kanaka: No it's fine. I will go.

Somnath: No need, keep quite and stay here.

Kanaka thinks: Oh god, why he is being stubborn. If he gets the report then he will open and see it. By blood group he will easily find that he is not the father. No, I should allow this to happen. I have to get the reports before Somnath.

Somnath goes out.

~In hall~

Phone rings, Chandrachur attends it.

Chandra: Hello?

Man: This is Krishpur RC haveli right?

Chandra thinks on Kalyani saying that groom may come at any time.

Man: Heloo...

Chandra: Yes, tell me. What you was asking?

Man: This is RC haveli na?

Chandra: Nah! I mean, wrong number.

Man: Wrong number? Yesterday also we dialled this number only.

Chandra: Yesterday it may be RC Haveli's number but today it is wrong number.

Man: What?

Chandra: Don't waste my, I have lots of work. Bye.

He cuts the call. Kalyani comes there and asks whether is it groom's family.

Chandra: No, it's a wrong call.

Kalyani: Groom's Baba told me yesterday that he will call me today but still they didn't.

Chandra: Why his father need to call you? Ah I mean, let him call to Trilochan ji.

Kalyani: I am arranging this marriage not him. So they will call me only.

Chandra: Oh! But Chintu is his grand daughter. More than you he has rights on her.