Solution!

Puja is going on in RC haveli. Everyone are focused on puja but Tapur's mind is full of Bondita.

Trilochan: Bahu, distribute this prashad to everyone. Anirudh, you go bring that offerings.

They nodded and went. Pandits rose up after completing Puja.

They blessed each and everyone.

Trilochan: I am really happy you so accepted to come here.

Pandit: It is always a God's will. He only sent us here. Don't worry Trilochan, here after you and your family will be safer. No evils will haunt this haveli. This special puja is completed. We are leaving, thank you.

Trilochan: It's our pleasure. Bahu, give them all the offerings.

Bondita smiled. Later, they sent off the pandits.

Somnath: Okay, Kaka. We are also leaving tomorrow evening.

Trilochan: Whaat? Hey, today only you came here. Why you want to leave soon? Now a days you don't care for your family. You are not even calling us via telephone.

Somnath: Not like that Kaka. Actually, Chintu have to go to her school. I don't want to spoil her education.

Trilochan: Arey what school, education? Apart from that there is many things to learn. Did Bondita went to school? Nahi na? Straightaway she learnt from Anirudh only.

Somnath: But Kaka, those are on past days. Now a days everybody goes to school. 

Trilochan: You are giving me silly reasons.

Anirudh: Kaka, please. Education is more important than anyother thing. Let them go. Chintu should learn and she should become a good doctor like her father.

Somnath: Thank God, atleast you understood me Anirudh da.

He smiled.

On other side Tapur and Bondita are on terrace. They are drying chillies and papad.

Tapur: Didi, what is your plan? You told me that you will tell about it to me after Puja.

Bondita: Yeah, I don't know tapur. Infact, i am confused now.

Tapur: No confusion didi, you should not abort this baby.

Bondita: I really don't want to but...

Tapur: Why can't we opt for folk medicines? It may help you na?

Bondita's eyes widened.

Tapur: See, angrezi doctors only told you that you are not capable for having baby but our medical practitioners didn't. Let's have a try with our folk medicines.

Bondita: What you are saying is right only but you know very well the only folk medicine practitioner we know is our Thaku ma. And do you want me to say about this to her?

Tapur thinks on.

Bondita: I promised Pati babu that I will not say about this to anyone in this Haveli. If Thaku ma and Kaka sasurji comes to know about this then it will become a big tragic for them. I don't want to spoil their happiness.

Tapur(in slow tone): Bondita didi, I know a person who is good in these folk medicines. I think she only can help you.

Bondita: Who's it?

Tapur: I don't whether she will accept to treat you or not.

Bondita: Whoever she may be, I will convince her. Please, tell me her name. Where she is? Who she is?

Tapur: Tupur didi!

Bondita: Whaat?

Tapur: You know na, Tupur didi learnt medicines from Thaku ma. She knows to make all the medicines recipe. Which means she also know to prepare medicine for your problem too.