Gifting ceremony

Chintu's puberty ceremony is happening.
On other side Kanaka and Veer are together. Somnath slowly wakes up.

~In Hall~

Bondita makes Chintu to sit in sofa after the Haldi ceremony.

Sashwati: You look beautiful didi.

Chintu smiled.

Bondita: Sashwati, Saraswati you have gifts for your friend na? Give it.

Saraswati: Hn, but we gave that gift to Baba. Where is he?

Bondita looks for Anirudh.

Trilochan: It's time to give gifts to my first grand daughter. Look here, what I have for you.

He asks Bihari to bring the gift plates. It was covered with blanket.

Chintu: Is it a toys?

Trilochan: No, but more than that.

Chintu thinks on. Trilochan opens the blanket from the plate. It's full off jewelleries.

Everyone wondered.

Chintu: These jewelleries are for me?

Trilochan: Hn I would have given you a toys but now you are grown up na. That's why. Look at this chain, I asked the goldsmith to do this specially.

He shows the chain. Dollar is of a small heart with letter S,C,P written in it.

Bondita: Wow it's beautiful.

Chintu hugs Trilochan and thanked him.
Trilochan was about to give the chain to Chintu. But Bondita stopped it.

Bondita: Wait, this moment won't come again. Let's capture this sweet memories. Sashu, go bring my camera.

Sashwati runs to her room. On the way she looks at Kanaka coming out of Veer's room.

Sashwati thinks: Why chachi is coming from Veer bhai's room?

She tries to go near her but hears Bondita calling her.

Sashwati: Hn, maa.

She goes to the room and brings the camera. Kanaka isn't unaware that Sashwati have seen her.

Veer is in unconscious state.

Kanaka thinks: What I planned for is happened. I really loved that moment. Now, soon I will get pregnant. No body knows the truth. Even Somnath can't deny this as he was asleep. I got two mangoes in one stone.

She smiles thinking of the moments with Veer.

Sashwati gives the Camera to Bondita.

Bondita: Fine, Kaka sasurji, now you give the chain to her.

Trilochan smiled and gives the gifts to Chintu.

Kalindi: Now it's Das family's time. Chintu, look your Thaku ma have bought lots of dresses for you.

Chintu looks at it.

Saraswati: Maa, why you all are giving gifts to her alone? When we will get our gifts?

Kalindi: When you both grow up I will gift you a lot.

Sashwati: We are grown up only. Look at my height.

Bondita laughs.

Kalindi: Okay fine, after this ceremony you will get your gifts. Theek hain?

Sashwati and Saraswati nods yes.