Kasturi returns

~It's night~

Bondita is feeding food to kids.

Saraswati: Ma, you are preparations all are good. I love it ma.

Sashwati: Ma, will you teach us to cook?

Bondita: Hn, sure. But not now. You should attain certain age.

Saraswati: Why? Are we not intelligent? Why can't we learn cooking now?

Bondita: My dear, ofcourse you both are intelligent. But cooking is not based on intelligence, one should be more focused while cooking. You are small kids right? So, you can't focus accurately in one thing. Your mind will be in oscillation all the time, thinking of playing, studying, eating. So, you can't learn cooking now.

Kids says Ok.

~In RC Haveli~

Brinda is looking at the window and thinking of something. She is staying in Sampoorna's room. She found her photo.

Brinda: Who is this? On pitru paksha they were doing puja do this girl also. Roy Chaudharys are really mysterious. Today Chandrachur took me to the room and said there I may get my answers. So, I should look at that room.

Thaku ma came there and sees Sampoorna's photo in Brinda's hand. She grabbed it.

Thaku ma: Brinda, I am here to call upon you for dinner. Come lets go down.

Brinda: Thaku ma, who is that girl in the photo?

Thaku ma maintains silence.

Brinda: Tell me, Thaku ma. On that day you all were doing pitru paksha for her also right?

Thaku ma: Hn, you are right. She is my grand daughter.

Brinda: Anirudh's wife?

Thaku ma: No, no. She is his step mother. Sampoorna is her name.

Brinda: Step mother? You are Das family. They are Roy Chaudharys. How did Anirudh's father married her?

Thaku ma stands quitely.

Chandra came there calling Thaku ma. He looks Brinda and stared.

Chandra: Thaku ma everyone is waiting down. Come lets have dinner.

Thaku ma: Hn, we shall move.

She keeps the photo inside the draw.

Chandra: Sampoorna's photo? How it came out?

Brinda: I only took it. I just want to know about her.

Chandra: Do you know her before?

Brinda: If I know her then why should I ask you?

Chandra: You don't know right? Then be like that itself. Look, I am warning you again don't try to interfere in our family issues and matters. Theek Hain?

Brinda: One last question. Das Family and Roy Chaudharys became relations by Sampoorna? If she is Anirudh's step mother why she didn't have her own kids?

Chandra losses his patience.

Chandra: Look, we are not connected because of sampoorna. There is another connection. And don't expect that I will tell about it. Are you a doctor or CID? Why you are investigating about our family?

Brinda: I am not investigating. I just wanna know.

Chandra: Nothing needed. Thaku ma, you come with me. Let her starve.

Chandra takes Thaku ma from there furiously. Brinda looks at him weirdly.

~In Bondita's house~