Is this a solution?

Anirudh is highly tensed because of Brinda. But Chandrachur calms him and asks him to focus on Kaka's health.

Anirudh recalls Pandit ji's meeting.

~Flash Back~

Anirudh, Thaku ma amd Chandra are in temple.

Pandit arrived there and invited them.

Pandit: Anirudh Babu actually some renovating works in going on, so temple is temporarily closed.

Thaku ma: Its ok, we are not here to worship but for meet you.

Pandit: What's the matter?

Thaku ma explains him about Trilochan's condition, Anirudh have no interest in this but staying calm just for Trilochan's sake.

Pandit: Mmm, let me check his astrology. There may be some faults.

Thaku ma nods yes. Pandit checks some astrology.

Chandra: Is there anything?

Pandit: Yeah, he have some curses on him. An unmarried woman have cursed him as he left her abandoned.

Thaku ma is shocked to hear it. Actually she was the cursed him accidentally cuz of rage in her past.

Pandit: This curse may take off his life soon.

Kalindi is just shattered and was about to faint but Anirudh catches her.

Chandra: Thaku ma...

Anirudh: Is there any compensation for this curse?

Pandit thinks on and nods yes.

Chandra: What's that?

Pandit: Hmmm... As it was a curse of unmarried woman you could erase that curse by doing only one thing.

Chandra: That's what we are asking, tell us the remedy.

Pandit: You should arrange 10 marriages in village and it should be leaded by Roy Chaudharys.

Chandra: 10 marriages only? We will make it as 50. For sure our zamindar will be cured right?

Pandit: Wait, wait. 10 marriages is not of adults. It should be children. Arrange for 10 child marriage.

Anirudh is shocked.

Chandra: What? No, Anirudh will not do this at any cost.

Pandit: This is the only remedy to erase the curse which is on zamindar ji.

Chandra nods no.

Anirudh: I accept!

Chandrachur is shocked.

Anirudh: I will arrange 10 child marriages. Not 10, I will arrange the marriage for all the children in the Krishpur for my Kaka's sake, if needed.

Chandra: Hey!!

~Flash Back ends~

Anirudh thinks of this and worries. As of now, his only motive is to cure his Kaka. He will go to any extent for his Kaka.

~It's night~

Everyone are gathered in dining table.

Brinda comes there, Anirudh tries to get up.

Thaku ma: Anirudh, where you are going? Eat that fully.

Anirudh didn't listened her. He proceeded to walk.

Thaku ma: Along with the 10 child marriage, Anirudh will get married to Brinda.

She said loudly. Everyone are shocked, but 1000 waala cracker bursted inside Brinda's heart. In fact, she was also not expecting it from thaku ma.