RCs to punish Brinda?

Anirudh kidnapped Brinda with the help of Sumelika.

Brinda is unconscious due to the medicines of Sumelika. Sumelika built a drama that Brinda was buried already and police believed it.

~On the way to RC Haveli~

Niroop is driving the jeep. He is driving very faster.

Anirudh: Drive slowly or else she will wake up.

Niroop: Haha! Say that you are afraid.

Anirudh: Hey idiot! I was driving the jeep before and you know at what speed I drove it.

Niroop: Hn, hn. You know what Anirudh, Bondita is afraid of speeds.

Chandra thinks: Okay, now Anirudh is going to do something.

Anirudh didn't answered to Niroop.

Niroop: She is really innocent and pure. Whoever looks at her will fall for her. But what to do unfortunately she was married.

Anirudh: Unfortunately?🤨

Niroop: Yeah! I think it's a fate of world it seem. Beauties are always meant for Beasts.

Anirudh: Keep your mouth shut and drive.

Chandra laughed.

Anirudh: Now why you are laughing?

Chandra keeps quite.

On other side policers are returning to Krishpur.

~In Prison~

Bondita thinks: Only 3 days ahead for diwali. Durga maa, I should celebrate it with my family. Help me. Show a right path to pati babu.

She worries.

~In forest~

Brinda showed a little movement. Anirudh is shocked.

Anirudh: Oh no! Look here.

Niroop: While driving how can I look back?

Anirudh: I am not speaking to you, Chandra look here. She is regaining her consciousness.

Chandra is shocked to see it.

Chandra: Niroop, your maa said medicine will last for 2 hours. But Brinda is gaining her consciousness.

Niroop: No she won't. Only movements will be seen but she will not open her eyes.

Anirudh: How can you say it?

Niroop: I know about that medicine. More than that I believe in my maa.

Anirudh and Chandrachur looks on.

They reached RC haveli.

Bihari is on the entrance. Jeep enters inside the gate.

Bihari: Malik, Anirudh babu has arrived.

Trilochan comes there with rage.

Niroop stopped the Jeep infront of Trilochan.

Trilochan: Where you all went? To trekking?

Chandra: We have a surprise for you, Kaka.

Trilochan: Nothing will surprise me except my bahu's arrival to the haveli.

Anirudh gets down from the jeep and asks Trilochan to look at the back seat.

Trilochan: What you have there?

Anirudh: Kaka, see it. But don't scream.

Trilochan looks at the back seat and was astound. Bihari too.

Chandrachur and Niroop lifted Brinda and takes her to the hall.

Trilochan: Arey, arey stop. Why you are taking the dead body to the mid of house?

Anirudh: This isn't a dead body but real Brinda.

Trilochan: What?

Anirudh: Hn, kaka. Sumelika pisi ma was the one who did postmortem to her. But she found Brinda is alive and treated her. Later she informed me.

Trilochan can't recognise the moment for a while.

Thaku ma comes there and shocked to see Brinda.

Thaku ma: What is this Chandra? Why you are keeping the dead body in mid house?

Chandra: These words are very nice to hear Thaku ma. "Dead body" is the correct word for her. But unfortunately we can't use it.

Thaku ma looks at him doubtfully.

Chandra: Yeah, she is alive.

Thaku ma: How could this be possible? She was shot by Bondita.

Anirudh explains her everything.

Thaku ma holds her head and sits down with full of confusions.

Anirudh: I can understand your doubts. But I don't have answers for it. Only this witch can answer to our questions. We have to wait until she wakes up.

Niroop: But we don't have much time. It will be morning soon. Tomorrow is case hearing.

Anirudh: Not tomorrow but day after tomorrow.

Trilochan: Wait, wait, wait. Now what you are going to do with this bad omen?

Anirudh: She herself will reveal all the truth in court.

Thaku ma: But how?

Anirudh: She will, Thaku ma.

Niroop: To make her approver why did you brought her here? Straight away we shall provide her in court na?

Anirudh: She did many crimes. She mistreated Kaka, she misbehaved with me. She kidnapped my daughters. She hurted each and everyone in the Haveli. I can't give her to the court so easily. I will show what is pain. We all should show the meaning of pain to her.

Trilochan: Now only you are speaking wisely. Let's show her the punishment of Roy Chaudharys.

Anirudh looks at Brinda angrily.

Brinda is unaware of all these things.

Anirudh asked Chandra to blind fold Brinda. He does it.

They all together joined, tied her and locks her inside the store room.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️