RCs throws Kanaka out

Roy Chaudharys are shocked to know about the truth of Kanaka's pregnancy.

Kalyani slaps Kanaka and Veer.

Kanaka: Why you are slapping me? I did these things just because of your badi bahu Bondita and Anirudh.

Bondita: What?

Kanaka: You ruined my brother's life. You both sent him to jail. I was married to Somnath but only as a slave of Chintu. No one gave me the respect what you are giving to Bondita. For every occasion, festival, ceremony you all giving importance to Bondita only. Then why I am here? That's why I decided this. I know, according to Roy Chaudharys tradition the vault keys will go to the bahu who gives their heir. Now Bondita has 2 daughters but I am carrying a son.

Trilochan: Shut up! Don't speak even one word here after. You ruined our reputation. You made this Haveli impure. What did you said? You are carrying heir of Roy Chaudharys? How Veer's baby will become our heir? You senseless and a blot woman. Just get out from here.

Kanaka is shocked.

Trilochan: Masi, you too go to rajasthan. You always scolded my bahu. Now what had your grandson did? He made our Somnath's wife pregnant. In a illegal manner.

Kalyani: Heyy!! Do not try to speak bad about my son. He was tricked to do it.

Trilochan: You always taught us that a man should be in his control not on a woman's control. Then how come he lost his conscious?

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, sorry for interfering. But please listen to me once. Whatever happened is happened. Now please, you can't send Kanaka out. She is pregnant. She is carrying a baby. Where will she go now?

Kanaka: I don't need anyone's mercy on me. You please mind your way Bondita.

Chandra: Even now also you are not changed, you senseless.

Kanaka stares at him.

Kalyani: Shut up everyone. Bondita is right. Whatever happened is happened. We can't change anything. At the same time Roy Chaudharys pride should be saved. So Kanaka, you abort the child.

Bondita and Kanaka are shocked.

Bondita: Daadi saa, this is not right. This is sin. How can a woman kill her own child?

Kanaka: Don't act too smart and innocent Bondita. If you have an idea of helping me then you would have never told this matter to anyone. But you did. Now why you are acting like you have mercy on me?

Kalyani: Slut woman should not speak.

She drags Kanaka by her hair and takes her outside.

Kanaka: Where you are taking me? Outside? If I go out then people could find what had happened.

Kalyani stopped.

Kalindi: She is Somnath's wife still. So he only has the rights to throw her out or accept her baby as his.

Trilochan: Kalindi is right. Somnath, now decision is yours.

Somnath in rage turns her face aside.

Bondita thinks: Durga maa, now what Somnath dada will do? I just wanted find the truth of her pregnancy, I never wanted her to be in this situation. However she did a big mistake, baby is baby only. How can it suffer because of Kanaka's sinful acts?

Anirudh: Somnath, take a quick decision.

Somnath: Dada, do you think I will accept a slut woman? Am I that much cheap? Kaka, throw her out.

Bondita is shocked.

Bondita: Somna...

Somnath: Bondita, do not try support her please. I married her just for Tapur's marriage sake. Now Tapur married is null then what's the use of living with this shameless woman? Anirudh dada, prepare files for divorce. I ready to give divorce. What to do? Second dog will always follow first dog. Her brother ruined Tapur's life. Now she did the same thing with me.

Kalyani: Khub balo, this is the beauty of a man. Man should not accept woman's crime. Instead he should punish her to the core. I welcome your decision.

She again drags Kanaka by her hair and throws out of the haveli.

People outside the haveli started to murmur among themselves.

Kalyani: Chup.... Don't you have anyother works than speaking about Roy Chaudharys? Go, concentrate in your own works.

She forcibly closes the Haveli's main door. People looks at Kanaka weirdly.

Kanaka thinks: Oh shit! Everything has spoiled now. My plan, my dreams, everything was ruined by this Bondita again. She made people to speak at my back. No, I will not accept my defeat. If not this way then I will plan for another way. For sure I will revenge Bondita and Anirudh.

She covers her face with saree and started to walk.

Bondita worries on looking at her through window. Anirudh takes her in.

~In Anirudh's room~

Sashwati: Baba why chachi was thrown out?

Anirudh: Mmm, she did biggest a crime along with Veer that's why Kalyani thaku ma had thrown her out.

Sashwati: Along with Veer chachu? Then why no one sent him outside? Why you all punished Kanaka chachi but apologized veer chachu? He too involved in this crime right?

Anirudh becomes speechless.

Saraswati: Yes, maa always says that all are equal before laws. But why today your laws only punished chachi? Why did you freed chacha?

Sashwati: Just because he is man and she is woman, right?

Anirudh: Listen, you both sto....

Bondita feels like puking. Anirudh noticed her.

Anirudh: What happened to you?

Bondita rushed to bathroom and vomited.

Anirudh goes there and asks whether she is fine. She nods yes.

He slowly takes her out of the bathroom. But she fainted.

Kids and Anirudh are shocked.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️