Happy news for RCs

Kanaka was thrown out of haveli after RCs learnt her pregnancy truth.

While speaking with kids Bondita feels puking and also she fainted which made Anirudh and kids shock.

On other side Kanaka is walking along the road thinking of Bondita in rage. She is very weak as she didn't ate anything from morning.

Kanaka thinks: They threw me out. Now where will I go? For this also Bondita is the reason. She crossed her limits. She always gave worries to me and my brother. Today, because of her stupid Barrister mind RCs threw me out. But this Kanaka will never rest. I will teach a worst lesson to Bondita. I will show her the pain what I am going thru now.

While she is walking, a jeep stopped in front of her by taking a skid.

Kanaka: Heyy! Are you blind? Is this way you drive a vehicle?

Man: Chup! Get onto the jeep.

Kanaka: What?

Man: Get onto the jeep. This is our masters order.

Kanaka: Who's your master? Why he needs me?

Man 2: This woman won't obey our words. Take her into the jeep forcibly.

Kanaka is shocked. Men forced her to get onto the jeep. The jeep started to move.

Kanaka: Listen, you don't know who am I. Where you are taking me? Can't you see I am pregnant, you can't hurt me.

No one listened her.

Kanaka: Stop the jeep. Help! Help! Help!

Man drives the jeep very faster to the nearby forest.

Kanaka: Heyy, stop the jeep I said. Oh god, you the hell you are all? Who sent you to me?

Man closed her mouth with cello tape and asked her not to open it until they reaches their destination.

~In Haveli~

Bondita is in fainted condition. Kids starts to scream.

Trilochan, Kalindi and Kalyani arrives there and are shocked to see Bondita's condition.

Kalindi: Bondita....

Trilochan: Anirudh, what happened to her?

Anirudh: Don't know Kaka. She was alright from morning but now suddenly she vomited and fainted.

Kalyani: And you are watching these things simply, without doing a first aid? Idiot, call the doctor.

Trilochan: Somnath.... Somnath ....

Anirudh: Just before few minutes he went out with Chintu.

Kalindi: So until he comes you will stay like this and watch? Idiot... Move that side.

Anirudh moved aside. Kalindi checks her pulse rate.

Kalyani: Are you a doctor?

Kalindi's smile gradually increased.

Anirudh: Why... Why you are smiling thaku ma?

Kalindi: Congratulations Anirudh! You are going to be a father.

Trilochan: Really? Anirudh.... Thank Durga maa....

He hugs Anirudh.

Sashwati: Someone tell us what's going on?

Kalindi: My dears you both are going to become a sister.

Saraswati: Means?

Trilochan: Means your maa is pregnant. She's going to give birth to a child.

Sashwati: Hayee....

Anirudh lifts them up and jumped in happiness.

Kalyani: Why Bondita is not waking up?

Everyone's smile reduced.

Anirudh: Bondita.... Bondita, wake up.

Kalindi: Sashu, bring that water jug.

She brought it. Kalindi sprays water on Bondita's face but no response.

Trilochan: Kalindi why she's not responding?

Kalindi: Bondita.... Bondita.... Wake up.

Anirudh tries to wake her up.

Kalyani thinks: Now what is happening here? I came here for land but except that thing everything is happening. Shit...

Anirudh: Bondita... Look here, open your eyes.

Trilochan: Anirudh, call Somnath or some other doctor.

Anirudh nods yes and runs to telephone. Slowly Bondita opened her eyes.

Kalindi: Anirudh, she woke up.

Anirudh stops the call and returned to the room.

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, thaku ma, daadi saa why you all are surrounding me? Actually I was tired somewhat that's why I slept.

Kalyani: You didn't slept but fainted.

Bondita: What?

Kalindi: Need not worry. It's a happy news. You are pregnant.

Bondita's heart jumps in joy. She looks at Anirudh. He nods yes.

Trilochan: Bahu, after a long time, a new Roy Chaudhary is going to enter the world. You should be more careful from now onwards. I will ask Bihari to help you.

Kalyani: Keep your celebrations aside and ask her to check whether it is a boy baby or girl baby.

Anirudh: Whatever it may be, we are ready to accept that child happily. Because baby is baby only. In this world many are suffering because of infertility but God gave us that blessing. Okay leave, in this happy occasion I don't want to give lecture and spoil my mood. No one know how much happy I am now.

Kalindi: Okay, leave them. Let her take rest.

Bondita smiled and nods yes. Everyone dispersed from there.

~In forest~

A man gives food to Kanaka.

Kanaka: I don't want anything. Just free me. Who are you all?

Man: You said you are pregnant. So our master ordered us to give food to you at right time. Don't refuse to have it. Or else our master will kill us.

Kanaka: What the hell? Who is your master? Why he wants to take care of me?

A sudden footsteps noise. All men got alerted and moved aside. Mens with fear, wished their master.

Kanaka is shocked to see him.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️