Ruin it

A Random woman accepts to be as Bride's side and was about to get the plate from Thaku ma. But a stone from somewhere hits it and made it to fall.

Bondita: Stop everything!

Everyone looks at her.

She went near them and throws the plate away.

Bondita: What is happening here? Some one please tell me.

Anirudh: Bondita, don't create scenes. Just go away.

Bondita: Who is creating scenes? I am? Don't you dare to marry another girl when I am present? And for this sinful act whole village is supporting. What is this? Is this the justice? Law taught you these things?

She shouts. Brinda gets angry.

Anirudh: Why you are stopping this? I asked you to give me divorce. I want to marry Brinda. No one can stop me.

Everyone are shocked.

Thaku ma: Anirudh stop blabbering.

Anirudh takes the plate again and gives it to Brinda. She gets it.

Anirudh: Our Rasam is over now. I accepted to be your husband and you accepted to be my wife. That's it. Everyone move from here.

He tries to move away but Bondita stopped him.

Bondita: You can't move from here until you give me justice. What did I done for you? Why you need another marriage? Answer me, Barrister Babu.

Anirudh stands still.

Brinda: Hey you! Do you want to know the reason behind this marriage? Ok, fine. I will say it. Anirudh was...

Thaku ma: Stop! Stop! Enough! Bondita, come lets go from here. I will explain you everything.

She takes Bondita along with her. Brinda smirked.

Crowd dispersed.

~In Bondita's house~

Thaku ma locks Bondita inside the house and moves.

Bondita: Thaku ma, wait. Please open the door. Thaku maa...

She cries.

Anirudh's jeep crossed Bondita's house. Brinda smirked at her.

Bondita: Why Durga maa you are being still after seeing these things? Brinda had brain washed my Pati Babu. She used his emotions to get him.

She cries. Chandra comes there and opens the door.

He looks Bondita crying.

Chandra: Bondita...

Bondita: I don't want to talk to anyone.

She cries.

Chandra: Bondita, listen me. I am here to say about an important news.

Bondita: I don't want to hear anything. Please go away Chandra Babu.

She tries to hurt herself by hitting the lamp but Chandra stops her.

Chandra: Are you mad? Sitting here and crying will not give you anything. I don't know what happened to Anirudh, he suddenly accepted to marry Brinda. And now, Rasam is also done. Next Haldi only. Will you sit and cry on that day also? 

Bondita: I am trying my every way. What else you need me to do? Pati Babu ignored me.

Chandra: Nahi, Bondita. He is in such a condition.

He shows her a bit of paper.

Bondita gets it and reads it. The paper contained an advertisement about a powerful lady Tantrik.

Bondita: Now what to do with this news? Do you want me to go there and do black magic for Brinda?

Chandra: Bondita, how can a black magic affect another black magic(Brinda)?

Bondita laughed.

Chandra: Look, how beautiful you are while laughing. But you? Crying for unwanted reasons. Wipe off your tears.

Bondita wipes her tears.

Bondita: Now say, what to do with this tantrik?

Chandra: One of my friend said that she is a tantrik cum doctor. She is living in Dhyanpur.

Bondita: So?

Chandra: I will send Kaka in a jeep with my men. You catch the jeep at border and you both go to Dhyanpur. You find that lady and ask her help. If Kaka is not in haveli then all the marriage process will stop.

Bondita thinks on.

Chandra: Using Kaka only that bad omen playing with us. What if Kaka goes missing? Anirudh will stop everything. And that Brinda also cannot do anything.

Bondita: I think it won't work.

Chandra: Yes, probability is very less on our side. But for that sake we can't give up Anirudh. Let's try this.

Bondita: Give me some time to think.

Chandra: Fine!

He said and moves out. Bondita thinks on.

~In RC haveli~

Brinda is aiding Trilochan. This time she gives right medicine.

Brinda: My dear Kaka sasurji. Look at your new Bahu. Today our Rasam was over. Tomorrow it will be Haldi ceremony. Wake up soon, to see my marriage.

She laughed cunningly.

~In Tupur's Ashram~

Chaya reads the news paper to Tupur.

Chaya: What? Oh my god!

Tupur: What happened?

Chaya: Anirudh is going to get married with that new girl. See, invitation is printed here.

Tupur is shocked.

Chaya: Where is his first wife? How did she accepted this?

Tupur grabs the paper and looks at it. She could only understand Anirudh and Brinda's photo.

Tupur: What is happening in RC haveli? How this can happen? How the hell he accepted to marry that new girl when Bondita is alive?

Chaya: Are you concerning about your sister?

Tupur looks at her and keeps quite.

Chaya: Are you concerning?

Tupur: No, why should I?

She looks at the paper.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️