Anirudh in Worries

Brinda put forth her evil condition to Anirudh to save his Kaka. Without anyother options Anirudh accepted her.

~It's morning~

Thaku ma: Chandra, today evening we will have rasam function. Is everything ready for it? Ask those children and their family to gather before RC haveli.

Chandra nods yes.

Thaku ma: Where is Brinda?

Chandra: Why?

Thaku ma: Did you forgot? Brinda will also get married with Anirudh, so she should participate in Rasam function.

Chandra: If she attends the function then it will not be Rasam function. I will make the place impure by murdering her.

Thaku ma: Hey, are you mad? Why you are speaking like this on this auspicious day?

Chandra: Thaku ma, I don't know why you are doing these things. You are doing injustice to Bondita.

Anirudh arrives there and say, "No, it will not be a injustice".

Chandra: What?

Anirudh: Yeah, It will be injustice only if I marry Brinda in presence of Bondita. And yeah, I can't marry Brinda when my first wife is alive.

Chandra: So, you are going to stop the marriage? Wow Anirudh, this is going to be the greatest decision.

Anirudh: Hn, Chandra. My decision is going to be a good one. I erased Brinda's honors yesterday night. I abused her, I abducted her.

Chandra and Thaku ma are shocked.

Anirudh: If society comes to know this then she will be disrespected. So, I've made a decision. I am going to marry Brinda. And yes, as I erased her honors, I want to give her a good life. I don't want her as my second wife. So...

Chandra: So?

Anirudh: So, I am going to divorce Bondita.

Chandra is shocked. He raised his hand against Anirudh, but stopped.

Chandra: How dare you to say this? Aren't you shamed? You have two kids, can't you think of them?

Anirudh stands still. Thaku ma slaps Anirudh.

Thaku ma: Anirudh, I arranged this marriage just to irritate our Bondita. I thought she would come to stop this. Everything is a drama. But you? What the hell you are speaking?

Anirudh: I am speaking clearly Thaku ma. This is my own decision. I am going to divorce Bondita and will marry Brinda.

Bihari hears this and cries.

Brinda arrives there.

Brinda: Am I disturbing you? I mean, children's parents have arrived. Traders also arrived. This is time for wedding clothes selection.

Thaku ma: Whose wedding?

Brinda looks at her weirdly.

Thaku ma: Tell me whose wedding? No wedding will happen here.

Brinda: Thaku ma?

Anirudh: Wedding will happen here. No one can stop it.

Thaku ma: If it happens then you all will see me as a dead body.

Chandra: Thaku ma...

Thaku ma: Yes, I swear.

Anirudh: I don't care. I will marry Brinda. No one can stop me.