AniDita helps Chandrachur

It is night, Chandrachur sitting in balcony. He thinks that Tupur is really avoiding him. He is half drunk too.

Anirudh and Bondita comes there for a walk. They noticed Chandra's dull face.

Bondita: Chandra babu, what happened? Are you fine?

Chandra: Wh...what you are doing here?

He hides the bottle.

Bondita: I am here for walking. But why you are here? And what made you to drink now?

Anirudh: Chandrachur you seems to be in some problem. Whatever it may be share with us. We will try to solve it.

Chandra looks at them.

Bondita: If you really believe us, if you really think us as your friend then share it with us.

Chandra laughs loudly due to alcohol's hallucination.

Bondita: Pati babu, why he is laughing like that?

Anirudh: He is drunk.

Anirudh stopped him laughing.

Chandra(in drunken mood): Don't stop me! I want to laugh. Hahahaha....

Anirudh: Stop it, Chandra. Tell us about your problem.

Chandra: No one can solve my problem.

Anirudh: Every problem has a solution. We will atleast try to solve. Tell us.

Chandra: Mmm... Promise?

Anirudh: For what?

Chandra: Sssh! Don't shout. You should not tell this to Bondita. If Bondita comes to know then everyone will come to know.

Anirudh: But Chandrachur, she is standing right infront of you.

Bondita looks at him weirdly.

Chandra: Oh no! Bondita, when you came here?

Bondita: Chandra babu, first stand steadily. What happened to you? Why you are speaking like this? What you want me not to know?

Chandra: I am not saying that you should know about it. I am just saying that you don't have to know about it. Or else you will tell this to Tupur.

Bondita: Tupur?

Chandra: Hn, Tupur. I know about women. No matter how much friends we are your first priority will be your sister. So you will tell my secrets to her, for sure.

Bondita: What you are blabbering about?

Anirudh: Wait! Wait! Bondita, can't you see? He is not Tangled of alcohol but of love. I think Tupur failed to understand his love that's why he is speaking like this.

Chandra:  Warey Wah! That's why people call you "Barrister Babu". Look, how smart enough you are to find my secrets. Salam Anirudh Bhai! Hey, wait. Why did you found my secrets?😭 My secrets are no more secrets now.

Anirudh: No one needs barrister degree to find out this. Chandrachur first throw that bottle aside. This is very small problem. Just try to sort it out. This is not even a problem. you just need a guidance to make Tupur accept your love.

Bondita: Hn, pati babu is right. And you can easily make Tupur to accept your love. You are not going to make her to love you because she is already in love. You just have to make her expose it.

Chandra: What will I do for it? She will not accept my love. She just told me that we are friends.

Bondita: Uh oh, Chandra babu! You don't about girls. We always have ego towards our loved ones which makes us to delay in acceptance.

Chandrachur looks at Anirudh. Anirudh nods yes.

Chandra: Okay, tell me then how to correct that girl?

Anirudh: Let me give you an idea. Pretend like you are in love with someone else. Pretend like you are speaking to her always in front of Tupur. She will get possessed and for sure she will accept her love.

Bondita: Why always you boys wants girls to get possessed?

Anirudh: Come on, Bondita. We have only this option. And this is easy too.

Chandra: Anirudh, how it will be easy? Where will I go for another girl?

Anirudh: Why fear, when Roopa is here?

He laughed.

Anirudh: I think Roopa has got another mission to complete. Let me contact Roopa.

Chandra: Haha! Contact her soon, then. I too want to see that Gorgeous Roopa.

They both laughed. But Bondita didn't.

Chandra: Bondita, you are okay with this?

Bondita nods no.

Anirudh: Then you give us idea.

Bondita: Pati babu, why can't we try this. Let Chandra babu pretend like he is going to abroad for buisness. Let him tell to everyone that he is going to settle in abroad. This will make Tupur to accept the love.

Anirudh and Chandrachur thinks on.

Bondita: This one will work. Please give a try.

Anirudh: Sabash Bondita! You found a better way. Chandra do this one. It will help you.

Chandra: Okay, but what will I say to Thaku ma and Kaka?

Bondita: We will take care of it. You just start it rest will happen casually.

Anirudh: Yes, and let's start this drama now itself.

Chandra: Now?

Bondita: Hn, pati babu is right. Time and tide waits for none.

Chandra: But i am drunk now. If Trilochan Ji finds this then he will not even allow me to the hall.

Bondita: Oh yes... Now what to do pati babu?

Anirudh: Let's think Bondita. Tomorrow we can't execute this plan as everyone will be busy in your baby shower preparations.

Bondita worries.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️