Bondita to learn the truth?

Chandrachur and Bihari are searching for a mansion to stay.

Bihari: Once upon a time this village was filled with houses but now this is like a desert.

Chandra: Bihari, try to remember something and tell me is there any mansion near?

Bihari: Chandra, I came here before 20-25 years when Bondita was a child. Even she would have forgot about this surroundings then how could I remember? Lets go deep inside and check for house.

Chandra: We can't go beyond this border, those place belongs to angrezi.

Bihari: Then come, let's go to RC Haveli.

Chandra: Go and tell this to your malik ji then he will ask you to sit like a chicken. Come let's go back.

Bihari: Okay!

On other side Virender goes to the forest again and tells about RC's trip to Kanaka.

Kanaka: Devipur?

Virender: Hn, that servant told this name only. Is there any village like that?

Kanaka thinks deeply.

Virender: Anyhow, I am going to demolish RC Haveli tonight. When RCs return there will be no Haveli but only a sand and land.

He laughs.

Kanaka: No! I remember partially about that village. I think it's Bondita's native.

Virender: What?

Kanaka: Hn, one day kaka sasurji was speaking about this to Thaku ma. I remember it. But now what's the purpose for them to go there?

Virender: How do I know?

Kanaka: There's something in this. Bhaiya, I know a person. Lets meet her and seek her help.

Virender: Who's that?

Kanaka smiles cunningly.

Virender: Reason behind your smile is?

Kanaka: Let me tell you but before that you leave the idea of demolishing RC Haveli. It's dangerous to us.

Virender: Okay, but you say your plan first.

Kanaka: Take me to saniyasini ashram.

Virender: But why?

Kanaka: Just do it bhai!

Virender nods yes and asks his servants to get the jeep ready.

~In Devipur~

Trilochan: Where Chandrachur and Bihari went?

Kalindi: I think this place is not suitable for us to stay. Lets go back.

Trilochan: What? Why?

Kalindi: We don't have bathrooms here, we don't have hospitals, we don't even have a place to rest. Why you suddenly took us here? Did Bondita asked you?

Trilochan thinks on.

Anirudh and Bondita comes there.

Bondita: Thaku ma, why you all are standing outside? Don't you have keys?

Kalindi: Where we have to go?

Anirudh: Why?

Kalindi: See, I don't know what made you both to take this plan. This village is once upon a village but now not even animals are living here.

Bondita's face changed.

Trilochan: Kalindi, don't speak like that. See, bahu is getting upset.