4. Strange Space Storage

Xiao Ziling, who finished the call, began to study his space. As a space for stocks, it is undoubtedly the biggest reliance of Xiao Ziling. Of course, this thing must be thoroughly studied.

Xiao Ziling took out one of his shirts and meditated to go in. Sure enough, people and clothes came in together. Xiao Ziling directly dropped the shirt. The strange thing happened. The shirt was not where it was, but it flew directly. The innermost corner is spread out there.

Is something automatically archived? Xiao Ziling took a pair of trousers and asked him to throw it in again. Sure enough, the trousers still flew out in a trajectory. It flew to the side of the shirt, but it was a little apart.

When Xiao Ziling went out again and prepared to take things to continue the experiment, he thought that the whole person had been in and out of the space. It was not so concealed and safe. Can you use the mind to store it?

Xiao Ziling picked up a few coats and shoes and socks, thinking about things going in, peop didn't enter, but they didn't succeed. What should I do if I haven’t even entered this time? Some of the science fiction novels that Xiao Ziling thought of seeing, the fantasy of space is to open and close the space with spiritual power. Is this true?

Xiao Ziling stared at the jacket and shoes and socks in his hands, meditation, and received.
After success, things disappeared in front of them. Then can you directly come in without touching something? Xiao Ziling stared at a leather garment in front, and half a ring did not respond.

Xiao Ziling went over and touched it with his back hand, and the leather garment disappeared. It seems that you have to touch something you can put into the space. Pity! If you don't have this restriction, you can see that it is not more concealed, and there is basically no possibility of exposure. If you add space for farming inside, it would be better.

Xiao Ziling smiled at himself, too greedy, and with such a space device, he still wants to get better and content.
Looking at the space with closed eyes, he saw that the whole space appeared in his mind, and the things that were just already were inside.

He saw that a jacket like a suit flew to the corner of the shirt, and a longer coat and a windbreaker went to another place, not mixed with a shirt suit. The same reason shoes occupy a place, so is the same socks.

This space seems to have the function of sorting and storing, and each kind of space occupies almost one square. Seeing the solitary socks in a square area, Xiao Ziling walked over and dragged the shoes on one side, but did not expect to let go of the shoes. Automatically returned to its original place.

It seems that it really belongs to the classified store. This news is mixed with Xiao Ziling. The good side is that it is convenient to take things. He doesn't ’t want to know where to find something, and the same species can accumulate. It is not clear at present. What is his cumulative limit? The bad news is that you can't store anything arbitrarily. According to the space, he can only store up to 100 kinds of space.

Do you know if there is any limit to the size of the item? Xiao Ziling immediately moved his 6-foot bed into it. This move made his spirit suddenly empty. It seems that the size and weight of the item are limited by mental strength. He doesn't ’t know if it is strong after practicing spiritual strength. Will the storage things become bigger and heavier?

Continue to observe the space, He saw the mini bed that was scaled down to a length of about one meter, still occupying a square meter. This is good news, so large items will not take up too much space.