67. Camps with 13 Families

Chapter 67: News, thirteen large camps.

Two avatars add a real body, and three Caoyang pull out the weapon tied to the outside of the thigh - the dagger, and quickly rush to the zombie who is tied.

The dagger is not an ordinary dagger, but a weapon made by the gold awakener, which adds to the zombie damage. Since the squad has a weapon maker, the members of the squad are basically armed with weapons.

Cao Yang's attack is very focused, it's zombie's forehead. Although the zombie's head is very strong, the dagger with sharp attributes is not vegetarian. Plus, Cao Yang's three figure attacks are at the same point, and the damage is accumulated. Soon the forehead of the second-order zombie is broken.

This second-order zombie died of grievances, and the bundled ones were killed by a living group, and there was no chance to resist to die.

At the moment when the zombies fell to the ground, Lu Yuntao dispelled his abilities, and Cao Yang’s two avatars once again turned into black fog and returned to his body. When he recovered, he went to the zombies and dug out the nucleus. Only then he returned it to Lu Yuntao's side.

The squad saw the second-order zombies who had difficult to conquer last time. But those stubborn zombies were easily settled in the hands of the two men. They immediately knew that the two men must be the strongmen on the second-order, and the look was suddenly cramped.

Only the leading brother is still calm, he went up and thanked again: "Thank you for the two shots to save, my name is Xu Jinyang, the captain of this team, this time we collected some food, if you don't give up, please accept this. This is the way we show our gratitude."

The five people just exchanged a moment and agreed to donate the collected food to report their lives.

Lu Yuntao repeatedly waved: "You don't have to, these food, you keep it for yourself, we haven't found a place tonight, if you can tell us about the safe place here,then say it that we're even."

Xu Jinyang knows that there is no shortage of food like this kind of strong, but they really can't think of other ways to repay. Now that he hear Lu Yuntao say so, and quickly said: "If you two brother don't mind, then we can take a rest on us. ”

Lu Yuntao was also polite, nodded: "Well, we can't ask for it."

"I don't know what you two called?" Xu Jinyang found out that he had not asked the name of the savior for a long time, and asked quickly.

Lu Yuntao pointed out that he said: "My name is Lu Yuntao!" He also pointed to Cao Yang. "He called Cao Yang." Cao Yang smiled and smiled at several people.

Cao Yang's friendliness made the team members excited, and if Xu Jinyang stopped his eyes, he would probably be surrounded.

Seeing this scene, Lu Yuntao and Cao Yang looked at each other with a puzzled look. It is not clear that these boys are so excited.

Xu Jinyang explained: "The second-order awakened people are the captains of the strong teams in your groups, the leaders must be owner of a large-scale camps...
Our boys have never seen other groups, so they must will be excited when they see the two of you, brother. ”

Cao Yang couldn't help but say: "The second order here is the top master?" Lu Yuntao quickly stunned Cao Yang and Cao Yang knew that he had lost his word.