85. This Kid is Crazy!

Chapter 085:Xiao Ziling Advanced? This kid is crazy!

Xiao Ziling runs his Qingxin technique, and all the third-order crystal nucleus energy in his hand is taken and absorbed, and the huge energy suddenly flowing up in the body of Xiao Ziling.

"Huummm... With Xiao Qingling's clear voice slowly picking up this sword, the original dark night sky, suddenly a bright round moon appears...

Of course, this is not the real moon, but the Tang knife in the hands of Xiao Ziling is spinning and dancing. The blade absorbs the surrounding lights and presents a strange scene.

Everyone was attracted by this strange situationof Xiaoziling, and the attention was on him. At this time, this round of the moon suddenly burst, and countless lights rushed to the place where the third-order zombies stood.

This sword is actually  move to the directionof all zombies, and the third-order zombies are nowhere to hide. Countless swords all flew to the third-order zombies, and the dazzling light shook everyone's eyes, and they heard the third-order zombies making a fierce screams, until they slowly silenced, and finally quietly silent.

The sound of the fluttering swordsman sounded for about half a minute, and it stopped.

The place where the third-order zombies are located is no longer clear, and the dust that has been splashed is shrouded and misty.
Finally, when the fog dissipated and everyone around them finally saw the scene, all the people took a breath. Originally, the whole venue was already in a mess.

There were countless tiny black holes on the ground that were penetrated by the sword. The worst thing was that the third-order zombies couldn’t tell where it was. They're all was smashed into countless flesh and blood by countless swords. Only a few pieces of red cloth remained, fluttering in the flesh of the beach.

A crystal clear blue crystal nucleus quietly appears in it.

Xiao Ziling saw that the third-order zombies had finally been solved, and the blood that had been forbearing could no longer be tolerated, and he finally wowed out a shallow scream. At the very least, this trick is suitable for excitation at the third-order top level, this time with the help of the energy of the third-order crystal nucleus. But after all, only the nucleus is not its own strength, so let him overdraw the ability.

Just like a sword, it consumes the third-order crystal nucleus and its own energy. He also let him overdraw a considerable part of the ability, which made him not hurt.

The most hateful thing is that although the energy of the third-order ice crystal nucleus was absorbed by the tactics of the moon, the icy ice carried by the nucleus itself was stagnant. At this time, he felt that his whole body is getting frozen. In the trembling, he quickly sat down and worked to clear the heart to resolve this cold.

This is the attacking group... All people's eyes are hot, although this several third-order zombie was heavily solved by Chu Haotian, but it is third-order is also been defeated by Xiaoziling. Even if he is now are seriously injured, but still he cannot defeated bythe ordinary second-order zombies. And everyone thought that this teenager in the attack group has fixed it, the immediately realized that this kid is too strong.

The performance of Xiao Ziling again made the attacking group wear a powerful mysterious aura
(the people subconsciously think that Xiao Ziling should be the most dangerous one inside this attack group).