106. Incidents!

Chapter 106: Deception, the true age of Xiao Ziling

Inside the RV, the logistics staff who sent the accommodation arrangement table bowed their heads and rubbed their foreheads. The pressure in front of the Chu Yutian was too great. When the cold eyes were swept away, he felt that half life was gone. It’s almost cold to lose consciousness.

The form in the hands of Chu Yutian’s light bullets, faintly asked: “Who is this arranged?”

The staff wiped a forehead with his hand and murmured back: "Yes... it's Miss Jiang Qingyu."

Chu Hao nodded and waved his hand, indicating that the logistics staff could leave. The staff suddenly chased like a evil spirit, and even ran out of the RV. At this point, he no longer accepts any work related to Chu Yutian. Chu Qitian’s own momentum is not ordinary and he can bear.

Xiao Ziling heard what Jiang Qingyu had done, and quickly leaned back to the back of the sofa to see Chu Yutian’s side. His breathing breath slightly blew on the ears of Chu Haotian, and he actually felt Chu Yutian’s feeling. Some uncomfortable, he slightly side of the head, opened a little distance, by the way, hand paper back, let Xiao Ziling see it.

When Xiao Ziling got the paper, he stood up straight, and Chu Yutian felt that some of the burning scent had disappeared, which made him feel much more comfortable.

"The people in the attack group are all scattered, so strange arrangements, and I am a room with a Yilong. Chu Ge, also there is no room for Xiaoqi, what should I do?" Xiao Ziling looked at the form seriously.

This Information, some are surprising, he saw that in addition to Chu Yutian, Dong Haozhe, Chen Jingwen three room numbers are similar. The other groups were upset.

"Let him live with me..." Chu Yutian thought about it and replied that anyway, he was misunderstood to be his son, so take it with him.

When they saw Lu Yuntao, they were also more curious. Xiao Ziling handed over the form in his hand. The three men took a circle and sent them back to the hands of Xiao Ziling.

Lu Yuntao was delighted to see this arrangement. He smiled and said: "Probably to let our groups interact and exchange feelings, this is also good.

You can talk to some old friends." He is a room with Dai Hongfei, the two almost simultaneously Entering the team, I have been working together for a task, and the relationship is of course very good.

Since he joined the attacking group, Dai Hongfei has also been the deputy of Dong Haozhe. Both of them have no time to meet and talk for a day. This arrangement gives them a chance to talk.

Cao Yang does not matter. He was originally a single-handed man who went to Chu Yutian.

When he joined the combat group, he was recommended to the attacking group, so most of them were nodding, no matter where they live and who lives in a room, it will not affect him.

Wu Qingyun is even more indifferent. He was originally in the battle group. He is used to it. The three people knew their accommodation address, and said goodbye to Chu Yutian, took their own change of clothes to the arranged room to rest, these days have been curled up in the small bed of the RV to sleep, the rest is not particularly good, so they want to take a break as soon as possible.