49. The Intrigue

I'am really mad, this Xiaoziling will be cute and cute, why do all the people in the team like him?" Zhang Ai, who returned to the room, sat on the bed with hatred, still stunned the scene in the dining room.

Subsequently Jiang Qingyu saw that Zhang Ai Ai couldn’t help but frown. Although she was not happy in her heart, she understood that their position in the squad could not be compared with Xiao Ziling. Xiao Ziling clearly got the three giants. The joy, this time only to make good friends with him, and then slowly figure the way out.

Jiang Qingyu feels that she and his body are getting better and better, and the original practice and thinking of the deity have also merged. Now her behavior is no longer as savage as she was when she first came. She began to learn to observe the words and learn to be patient.

If you don't like it, you have to bear it. We have to have a good relationship with him." Jiang Qingyu reminded Zhang Aiai of their purpose.

"I just can't understand, how can Chu Ge collect such people around?" Zhang Ai Ai can't understand, this kid is standing next to Chu Haotian, how to look at how weird, completely destroy Chu Haotian's domineering images.

"There may be reasons we don't know!" Jiang Qingyu word to the truth. If it was not for this special reason, Chu Yutiannis the first person would brush Xiao Ziling out.

"It's a pity, if we can sit with them it would be fine." Zhang Aiyi squatted on the bed with a red heart, and she wish she was sitting there.

Yes, one day, Chu Haotian’s side is only with me!

There must be my place next to the three giants! Jiang Qingyu secretly clenched his fists and cheered herself up. She does not believe that her purpose in crossing to this life is just to be  soy sauce. She will surely get Chu Yutian's heart as it happened in history, and step by step become the phoenix that has the power to plunge into the sky and soar.

Zhang Aiai, who thought of these things, looked at her face and couldn’t hide her heart. She didn’t like her heart, but she couldn’t give up her like this. After all, it was too much to predict this ability. She believe that Zhang Ai Ai will be reused soon, and she have to rely on Zhang Ai Ai to gain a foothold in the early stage. It seems that she must remind her of it, least she lose the trust in the team and affect her plans.

"Xiao Ai, this time you did something wrong." Jiang Qingyu cautiously. Zhang Ai’s approach tonight is too sloppy, and it’s easy for him to lose more.

"I knocked at the door, but no one answered, can't blame me." Zhang Aiai was somewhat guilty, but still loudly defended.

"The order given by Chen’s deputy team must be notified to each team member!” Jiang’s gaze is staring at Zhang Ai’ai. If Zhang Ai’s is still refusing to admit mistakes, she must reconsider the plan, she can’t hope. Pinned on a person who has no mind.

Z

hang Ai Ai can survive in the last days, thanks to her instincts, she can easily feel the joys and sorrows of the people she is attached to. She once suspected that this is her awakening ability, but this ability is only her first choice. Service, unless this person dies, can choose the next one, and Zhang Ai Ai chose to be on the side of Jiang Qingyu at the beginning of the last day.

Zhang Ai Ai clearly felt the hidden anger of Jiang Qingyu, and a kind of thought she wanted to give up. She was in a hurry, and finally managed to sneak into Jiang Qingyu side. How can she influence her plan for a kid?