79.2

At this time, Chen Jingwen turned his head and said to Yi Yilong: "Yilong, you will immediately let the medical team prepare for the rescue, and then hand it over to you."

"Yes, Chen's deputy team." Yan Yilong looked solemnly and nodded. The burden on his shoulders was not light. The corpse tide incident was definitely a serious casualty. His medical team was the only one that could compete with death for life. He is a little bit sloppy.

Chu Haotian did not look up and said in an understatement: "Our Priority is to rescue the awakened firs."

It is not Chu Yutian cold-blooded, but under the same conditions, he can only choose the people with strong survivability in the end to save. Qi Yilong’s medical team has no strength and resources to help everyone, and must make a choice.

When Qi Yilong heard Chu Yutian’s reminder, the body was spared a shock. When he went out, his head was low. It seems that this choice is not good for him.

Chen Jingwen can only sigh deeply. He has a good heart, and his heart is too soft. He knows that Chu Yutian is right, if he doesn’t give up, even if one dragon overdone all the abilities. There is no way to cure it.

At this time, all the places in the world, at the same time, zombies organized into a large group to launch a fierce attack on the survivor camp, because the sudden attack caused the base to betage. The incident was later identified as the darkest corpse event.

In response to the zombie attack, the first is the gunshots of the rifle group. When the zombies took the first step to attack the military factory, the rifle group began to frantically pull the trigger under the command of their respective team captains...

The bullets are venting, and flesh and blood are flying. Zombies are not human beings. If they don't feel pain, they will break their legs and climb firmly to the survivors' camps, but they will trample the huge zombies behind them into a flesh and blood. This scene of death in the world allows some timid players to close their eyes and dare not see, they only subconsciously buckle the trigger. It wasn't until a scorpion bullet hit the light that he dared to blink.

The number of zombies is too large, and the rifle group's attack did not reduce the number of zombies, but as long as there is still a shooting distance. The rifle group did not retreat, but quickly replaced the new bullets and continued to pull the trigger to attack the zombies in front of them. The more they kill, the lighter the pressure in the dough.

Soon, the distance of 100 meters was gone, and the zombies falling down the wall began to pile up and slowly became the stepping stones behind the zombies. Finally, when the first zombie stepped on the wall of their partner and successfully boarded the wall, the rifle group quickly retreated to the second line of defense under the command of each team, and at this moment the logistics team quickly transported the prepared bullet.

The rifle group quickly replenished the bullets, and when they couldn’t hold the first line, they could cover the front squad’s comrades and then withdraw to the second line of defense.

Always ready, the second echelon led by the awakened, the team of ordinary survivors quickly took over the rifle group.

The awakens who lead these ordinary survivor teams are mutant melee. They were directly at the forefront, and the zombies began to meet the meat and the soldiers, and a life-and-death battle kicked off.