134. Yellow Finch

Chapter 134: The Yellow Finch? Want to share a piece of cake?

The appearance of Xiao Ziling and Chu Xiaoqi once again proved that the members of the attacking group are indeed the third-order powerhouses.

No such small dolls and the weak-crowned teenagers are both third-order.

Dong Haozhe saw Xiao Ziling and Chu Xiaoqi appear, and suddenly laughed loudly: "Xiaoqi  good job, you killed the zombies first."

Xiao Ziling couldn't help but turn a big eye: "You are too embarrassed by the Dong Fu team, I'm  nothing compare to him." He has all the ability to understand his third-order zombies, and he just got started, no need to compare he also know that he have lost.

The voice just fell, and there was another change in the field. The buzz of the original battlefield suddenly disappeared. This unexpected scene made the three-stage zombies suddenly feel awkward and felt a little uneasy.

Xiao Ziling’s heart is overjoyed. Seeing that the boss is sure to succeed, the boss is really strong. He thought that it would take some time to find the zombie. It would take some time to solve it. He didn’t expect Chu Haotian to find it and solve it so quickly. .

Chu Yutian in the warehouse looked at the fourth-order zombie who was kneeling on his trousers, and slammed his foot, but still couldn't get it down.

It seems that he feel that some of the powerful men in front of him are not happy. The fourth-order zombie kneeling on the trousers screamed: "Rooarrr!"

Chu Yutian was completely speechless. He did not expect that the fourth-order zombie here was a zombie cat. He didn’t even think that this dead cat saw that he was not afraid of death.

He used illusion directly, but he didnt expected that the opponent was more powerful.

How can illusion affect Chu Haotian? He's five order anyway..

Then the zombie cat who was defeated by the skill was tempted by himself and directly regarded himself as the master. Suddenly rushed over and squatted on his trousers and refused to leave, a pair of followers to follow. It made him difficult to solve it.

On the battlefield, all the zombies who lost their  leader were panicked, and the third-order zombies that Dong Haozhe had been suppressing suddenly stunned, the move became slower.

What kind of person Dong Haozhe is, this random and fleeting opportunity he certainly will not miss, he seized this loophole. Directly bombarded the zombie with the strongest bomber. Although the zombies have been third-order, the one in the front is of course seriously injured.

Dong Haozhe saw that the situation was not soft, and several consecutive bombardments were followed, and the zombies were directly smashed into pieces. He calmly returned to the nucleus hidden in the flesh and blood, the pale yellow nucleus has a faint fluorescence, very beautiful, which makes Dong Haozhe lament.

Why are such ugly zombies having such a crystal nucleus? Is this an inside show?

With the death of Dong Haozhe, the other ones are even more uneasy. Then, another zombie shouted sternly, only to see Wu Qingyun piercing the zombie's head with a spike.

And a purple crystal nucleus is at the top of the spike, and Wu Qingyun, who has returned to normal, seems to be poked in the pain. He has never started to feel the lightness of the wind, but it is fierce.