130. Attacks!

Chapter 129: Shooting! A cold sigh!

When the Han Yanyu was slashing the zombies, he heard the loud and long snoring, suddenly dizzy and tinnitus, and the slashing action was slowed down. Then he felt like he was trapped in the water, and it was difficult to do any action.

He knew This is the momentum of the fourth-order zombies, and the huge level of pressure has made these first-order awakened people directly weaken to the point of ordinary people, and even worse.

T

he awakened person is suppressed, but the zombie seems to have eaten the stimulant. This makes the first-order awakened person suddenly fall into crisis. At this moment, the captain of the leader played an important role.

The captain of the Chu Yutian battle group must reach 2nd order. The second order awakened have a certain resistance to the fourth-order pressure, so they have made their own powerful means to rescue the players out of danger.

The fourth-order seeing his own pressure did not play a big role. It felt that it was a provocation against it, so he looked up again and he would suddenly fly out from behind and threw all the fighting. Squad.

Although the rhythm of the Korean rhythm is slow and difficult to move, as a fire attacker of the long-range attack, the fourth-order pressure is not only weak, but the ability to run the abilities is not weakened. So he is still safe here.

At this moment, they heard the captain exclaimed: "It is a second-order zombie, and all the players below the second-order are quickly retreating." With the fourth-order zombie screaming again, the second-order zombie was like Ordering, suddenly came out from behind the zombies and appeared.

The second-order zombies are not much compared to the overwhelming ordinary zombies, which is nearly 30, but it is much more than the number of second-order awakened people. The Chu Yutian Combat Team currently has nearly 20 teams.

That is to say, there are only about twenty second-degree awakened people, and the number of nearly half of them represents that the situation of the Chu-Shu team is not good.

All the first-order awakened people wanted to step back and dodge after hearing the reminder of their own captains, but the spread of the entire battlefield made them difficult and difficult.

There was no way to act quickly according to the instructions of the captains. The second-order zombies that were thrown out obviously received the command of the fourth-order zombies, and they were directly killed by those slow-moving first-order awakens. The fourth-order zombies were very intelligent. It knows that the persimmon should be soft.

How could the captains watch their team members being poisoned, and screamed and voluntarily greeted them, but even so, nearly ten second-order zombies were vacated, and no one intercepted them and flew directly toward their targets.

Korean rhetoric is one of the targets that are being targeted. So many team members, he was unlucky to be hit by a second-order zombie...

Small law, flash!" Han said that only the captain who had intercepted a second-order zombie was screaming at him, but what about anxious? Even without the pressure of a fourth-order zombie, a single-order awakened person can hardly escape the second-order zombie.

Han Yan’s big eyes looked at the zombie’s hand and he would pierce his chest. He didn't feel the panic, but there was a thought in his mind that he hadn't put on the red uniform yet. Isn't it so bad to die like this? He was really unwilling, and he still did not give up his slow body to the side... expecting a miracle to happen, let him escape this blow.