155. Nice Base

Chapter 154: Base? Bright and entertaining!

Chu Yutian saw this unusual scene and immediately stopped the car. He opened the door and got out of the car, looking at it, his expression changed from the original light to the dignity. He felt that this trip was probably a little troublesome.

Xiao Ziling followed Chu to the world, and he knew that he was a little surprised at the moment. He walked to Chu Yutian and whispered in a false voice: "Chu Ge, have you found anything?"

Chu Haotian gently whispered a voice: "We first sneaked over to see, this group of gardens does not seem simple." Then he will take off the space off-road car, and then told Xiao Ziling to follow him.

In the hands of Xiao Ziling, a Tang knife appeared quietly. The garden in the group has become the base of Shencheng. It is very difficult for them to enter now. I am afraid that it will be solved by force

That's right, this silky Xiao Xiaoling is very clear about what it is. It is the light from the small lamp at the gate of the garden.

When Chu Haotian approached, he understood what it was. He saw the small garden near the gate of the garden. The small lamp was hanging from the outside of the guard room.

At this time, it was swinging in the wind, causing the surrounding to be flickering. The light, and the closed guard room, pulled the two figures inside for a long, long time, and hit the window directly.

Chu Yutian brows, he stopped and whispered: "It seems that this has become a base for survivors."

Xiao Ziling nodded and agreed, then asked: "What should I do now?" Is there any good way to break the door apart from violence? After all, they are looking for people. Once the violence breaks, there will be too much trouble. Xiao Ziling did not want to do this. So Chu Yutian's image of Wanneng once again appeared in the heart of Xiao Ziling, he did not want to ask directly.

"What should I do?" Chu Yutian mouth reveals a smile, he raised his eyebrows and said with pride. "Of course, it’s a bright and straight walk." After the words, he walked to the gate of the Garden of the Group, and it was like going back to his own camp.

Chu Yutian’s unexpected move made Xiao Ziling a glimpse, and there was a kind of chaos. It seems that they have returned to their camp in Shencheng. However, he immediately realized that he thought of Xiao Mao's ability.

Is it true that his boss is relying on this? He took this doubt, but he believed that the Chu Shitian of the previous life could become the king. He would never be impulsive and arrogant, and he would definitely be free in the autumn valley, so he firmly followed up. No hesitation.

Chu Yutian heard the footsteps of hesitation, and the smile of his mouth was thicker. Xiao Ziling’s wholehearted trust made him very satisfied, and he was very happy.

Xiao Mao had communicated with the spirit of Chu Yutian just now, and it did not need Chu’s instructions. The whispering sound of the hustle and bustle quietly sounded around, and a large sound maritime phantom singularly covered the entire camp.

Chu Haotian went to the doorman's side and knocked on the windowpane at the guard's office. He said in a light, not heavy voice: "Open the door."

He heard the guard room slamming out of a person, and whispered without opening the door: "Why is that brother? Is it so late to call the door?"