46. Leveling Up

The energy contained in the third-order crystal nucleus is of course not comparable to that of the 0-order crystal nucleus. Xiao Ziling felt that a strong energy rushed directly into his veins from the palm of his hand and began to surge in his body.

This force is really overbearing. Xiao Ziling feels that his meridians have some faint pain. If he had not done enough preparations earlier, he would probably hurt.

The energy belonging to the nucleus enters the body and is automatically divided into two parts. It goes directly to two places, one is the right eye and the other is the legs.

The energy contained in the right eye was already full, and now this powerful energy rushed in, suddenly letting the originally wrapped barrier suddenly tremble. Xiao Ziling carefully used the mental power to suppress the riots of this power and began to guide the forces to find breakthroughs

At this point, an unexpected thing happened. Another force looped around the legs, flowing directly to the right eye without reducing it.

This force came too fast and too sudden, so Xiao Xiaoling was caught off guard. It directly rushed into the power that was originally controlled, broke through the spiritual bondage, and all the forces squeezed into the right eye of Xiao Ziling, and suddenly exploded.

Xiao Ziling only felt a sharp pain in his right eye, and there was a loud bang in his mind. When he was black, he lost consciousness.

However, Xiao Ziling's body still maintains the operation of Qingxin, and because of the explosion of the third-order crystal nuclear power, the powerful energy unexpectedly caused the violent reaction of his Qingxin.

As the owner of the original plate, Qingxin seems to be unwilling to be eroded by this external energy. Therefore, the pure mind that originally absorbed the air energy suddenly became crazy.

The surrounding energy rushing into the body of Xiao Ziling, and Xiao Ziling was like a hole that could not be filled, madly absorbing these forces. However, the overbearing energy made the small meridians of Xiao Ziling again under tremendous pressure. Although Xiao Ziling lost consciousness, the pain still reflected on his face.

If someone has the same spirit as Xiao Ziling, it can be seen that the meridians in Xiao Ziling's body have been torn and then repaired. The repair function of Qingxin is undoubtedly powerful. The meridians expand little by little, originally it is a stream.

The meridians gradually became Wangyang River, and some tiny ribs and veins were also connected. In the end, all the veins of Xiao Ziling's body were all opened. The whole person was like a black hole, and the madness greedily swallowed the all surrounding energy...

Chu Haotian, who is practicing in the room, suddenly felt the energy around him violently violently shaken, slamming his eyes open, and a cold light flashed past.

At this time outside the room were full of people. It seems that everyone was stunned by this unexpected energy chaos. Chu Haotian walked out of the door and saw Chen Jingwen Dong Haozhe rushing over.

"Chu brother, what happened? The energy of thousands of kilometers around us is rushing in, concentrating to this place." Dong Haozhe saw Chu Haotian coming out and immediately came up to ask.

Chu Haotian did not answer, but went straight downstairs. Chen Jingwen Dong Haozhe looked at each other and followed Chu Haotian's actions.