39. Duel

Chu Yutian looked at the zombies in front and turned to Liu Shaolong and said, "Captain Liu, can you let this zombie come down?" Chu Yutian did not like to look up to his opponent.

Liu Shaolong didn't expect Chu Yutian to talk to him. He turned N thoughts in his heart, but he didn't dare not answer: "Let me try." At this time, he first suspected that there was a traitor in his team. I will sell his bottom fine, otherwise Chu Haotian will look for him when he opens his mouth? He hated in his heart and decided not to rectify this time.

In fact, Liu Shaolong was so hearted. The reason why Chu Haotian asked Liu Shaolong was because the first ability of Lu Yuntao, who was awakened by his team's wind power, was to control the wind of the skills. He also saw Liu Shaolong. If Liu Shaolong shirked that there was no way, Chu Haotian had no other ideas.

He saw Liu Shaolong’s mouth whispering, and the slightly raised hands suddenly appeared a swirling wind: “Dise!” With a light drink, Liu Shaolong’s right hand pointed, a visible wind beam quickly swept like a zombie, and would hit Suddenly twisted and quickly wrapped up the zombies.

"Give me down!" Liu Shaolong's right hand suddenly made a fist and made a closing.

The zombies standing at the top of the warehouse suddenly stood unsteadily, planted directly down, slammed on the ground, and Mars splashed and dusted.

The zombie who was suddenly attacked by this anger was angry. He looked up and his head suddenly swelled, and the flame on his body suddenly soared. The wind beam that was entangled in the original itself was shattered under this force.

Liu Shaolong seems to have been hit hard, suddenly holding his chest and spitting a big blood.

Zuo Kun was shocked and quickly asked: "Is it okay?"

Liu Shaolong wiped the blood of his mouth and shook his head: "It just small wound, it's nothing."

Suddenly, the two sounds sounded almost simultaneously.

"Be careful!" Kong Yifan exclaimed loudly.

"Electric screen!" Chu Yutian's voice is extremely calm.

Bang! A huge explosion came in!

Liu Shaolong and Zuo Kun were flying out by a huge energy bomb and fell heavily on the ground!

It turned out that just now, the third-order fire zombie was angered by Liu Shaolong. When he broke the bond, he sent out his flame attack. Liu Shaolong Zuo Kun did not find it, but Chu Yutian and Kong Yifan saw it clearly. In an instant, the two have a strong ability to stand up. Kong Yifan basically failed to respond, only shouted a reminder, and Chu Yutian calmly applied an electric screen to block the zombie attack and saved the lives of the two.

Liu Shaolong and Zuo Kun, who fell to the ground, saw a barrier composed of electric light in front of them. A deep fire pit was in front of this barrier. Where did you not understand the danger just now? They looked at it with gratitude.

Chu Yutian did not have any expression. It seems that the electric screen just was not from him. He stood there with his hands behind his waist and looked at the zombies in front of him coldly, and wanted to see a dead object.

The contemptuous attitude makes the third-order zombies scream again. The first step of the zombie evolution begins to have wisdom. The higher the higher the level of wisdom, the more zombies can easily feel the disdain in Chu.