166. This girl is an idiot!

Chapter 166: Brain damage?

Chu Yutian saw that the people around him were shocked by the facts in front of them, reminding everyone to pack things and get on the bus and leave here. The night is about to pass, and they have to rush back to the team.

Chu Yutian told the girl who appeared to be very quiet from the incident, let her bring the fainted Hong Xiaolin to the car. Xiao Ziling went into the master's bedroom and was ready to transfer the master to the car.

He reached out and tried to lift the master, but he felt cold in his hand. Xiao Ziling was shocked and quickly grasped the master's hand. The hand was already cold and there was no pulse.

"Master!" A sorrow screamed from the painfulness of Xiaozi's mouth.

The whole person couldn't help but fall down. The past and the masters and the masters circled in the mind of Xiao Ziling, and the tears flowed uncontrollably.

Unexpectedly, in this life, he still couldn't save his master, and even let his master pass away because of his arrival. After all, he still killed his own master. If he didn’t leave to find the girl, maybe the master is still alive...

Chu Yutian, who was waiting outside, heard the shouts of Xiao Ziling, and a flash of light flashed into the room. He saw Xiao Ziling’s sadness in front of the old man’s bed and knew what had happened.

Sigh a sigh, know that this Xiaoziling was specially run for his master. He didn't expect the final result to be like this. He believe his younger brother is sad.

The painful and sad appearance of Xiao Ziling made Chu Yutian feel a bit sad. He walked over and pulled Xiao Ziling up, gently holding him, his right hand touched the head of his own younger brother: "Don't cry, don't be sad, master. His old man is very peaceful and peaceful, and there is no regret in walking. We should be happy about this."

Xiao Ziling noticed that the old man’s face showed a smile of satisfaction, and he walked very comfortably, without any pain. It seems that the master is leaving the old man without any regrets.

Xiao Ziling remembered the conversation between him and the master. He knew that the master thought that his granddaughter was safe and that he was succeeding, so he left with confidence. And he also rescued Hong Xiaolin and realized this.

As for the successor? Xiao Ziling decided to go back and practice the little seven, and must complete the teacher's last wish. He only has to do this to make him less.

Although the accident of the death of the old man delayed the departure of the people, but under the orderly arrangement of Chu Yutian, the old man’s aftermath was quickly dealt with. Xiao Ziling took the master's ashes, sat on the business car, and left the already chaotic base.

Hong Xiaolin, who was gradually waking up in the car, saw Xiao Ziling at a glance. She sat up in a hurry and pointed out that Xiao Ziling’s nose blamed: “You murderer, why kill Meimei’s sister..!!!”

At this time, He Chao (young man) who drove the car explained: "The woman is the deputy leader of the base. The poisonous scorpion has no evil. Even ordinary people like us know that none of the four chiefs of the base are good people. It is true that i killed her. ”

"Nonsense, she has decided to abandon evil and good, why do you refuse to give her a chance to start again, why is it so cruel? You have no humanity at all." Hong Xiaolin retorted.