157. Visit the Master

Chapter 156: Visiting, the elderly on the sickbed.

Xiao Ziling decided to set the god, and this time he looked up at the stall owner. The dressing of the stall owner was similar to that of other people. It was so tight that he could not see the appearance and age, and he did not know whether he was the master himself. Xiao Ziling’s heart has turned a thousand times, but I don’t know how to open it.

The stall owner saw Xiao Ziling very fond of the sword, so he whispered: "This guest, this sword is quite good, it is very easy to cut a zombie." When it is easy, it seems that there is not enough confidence, the voice It is also almost inaudible.

The young voice of the stall owner made Xiao Ziling a glimpse, knowing that his master is an old man who has spent a year.

Xiao Ziling pressed the full question, picked up the sword, and pulled out a section from the scabbard. The steel structure was rough, which is why the young man did not have enough confidence in speaking. Because this is a sword without a front. The sword faces are thick and coarse particles. When you see it, you will know that it is a sword to watch, and you can cut the cabbage.

However, Xiao Ziling knew that this was just the cover of this sword. The real blade is still below this layer. This is the truth that the master told him after he gave it to him. At the beginning, the master relied on this cover to protect his ancestral sword. Just don't know why this master's sword of love will appear in the stalls?

"How to exchange this?" Xiao Ziling asked faintly.

Although he didn't know what happened, this sword has to be exchanged first. If you accidentally lose it, it is a pity for him and the master.

Xiao Ziling’s words obviously made the stalls very pleasant. He suddenly looked up and hurriedly said: “As long as it is eaten. Anything can be done, just two or three bags of instant noodles. You can give it a measure.” Because of looking up, his chin is exposed. Come out.

Under the dim light, you can see that there are some beards, although the skin color is dark. But at first glance, it turned out to be a young person.

Xiao Ziling was a bit disappointed. He thought he could meet Master, but he didn’t expect the stall to be his master's stall. Is there something that didn’t happen? He pressed the lost mood and looked up at Chu Haotian standing on one side.

Chu Yu Tian Xin led the gods, immediately took out three compressed biscuits from his pocket and handed it over.

The stall owner's movements quickly, quickly took the three biscuits and put them in the chest pocket. While still looking at the surroundings nervously, seeing their transactions did not attract the attention of others, this turned back to Xiao Ziling: "Sister, is this sword is yours."

Wtf.. you dare to call me younger sister, i'm a man, are you blind? When Xiao Ziling heard this title, he was directly paralyzed. What is the situation? He looked suspiciously at the stall owner. He wanted to know that he is wearing a men's clothing, plus his words and deeds can not be a bit sissy, he did not know from this aspect of the stall to see him as a girl? And my tone is so sure, speak as a man1?

Next to the Chu Yutian heard a word, suddenly blink of an eye, seems to understand what, so quickly leaned down, leaning against the ears of Xiao Ziling reminded: "It should be Xiaomao skills."