180.

Chapter 180: Secret? Attacking the group to collect people.

Chen Jingwen glanced at Yi Yilong and reminded him: "Why you called Xiaoling, he is now the deputy leader of Xiao, or the sub-linger can also, otherwise if Chu Ge angry I can not save you."

Yan Yilong shrugged indifferently. He called Xiaoling to get used to it. He still can't change his mouth now, but Xiao Ziling doesn't care about this title. No matter what he calls him, he will respond with a smile, and some of their old players chat together.

At that time, it was said that Xiaoling was still his little brother in the past, and it was still purely worrying. Everyone is worried that he will be bullied by the new players who came in later, but Chu’s decision has made them feel relieved.

It turns out that their boss will protect Xiaoling well, not only under the protection of their own wings, but also He is detached from the position of being bullied.

This incident made them the old team members once again lamented the right person, the captain of the house can not forget the brothers who started to fight with him at the beginning, and arranged the appropriate position for them.

In fact, Chen Jingwen only talked about it. I know that Chu Yutian could not really find the curiosity of the old players for this reason. He tapped his desk and said coldly about his reasons for doing this: "Tune her out. Once she has some abilities, the image is suitable for this position. After all, the female press officer is easy to leave in the hearts of the survivors. Impression, reduce their defenses, a mature and developable base can not only be strong and hegemonic, but also need care and humanity. Of course, this is not enough for me to adjust her. The most important thing is that I want to use her to catch a few Small fish out, those who like to fish in troubled waters should let them pay a price."

Chen Jingwen still remembers that because of their enthusiasm, he was scorned by Chu Haotian, and he had perfectionism. He thought that this was a stain in his life, so he would not let them go. The original plan  did not shoot because it was on the road. Fear of affecting the migration process of the team, so he endured it, but now the base has been formally established, it is time for him to clean up the other forces of the base...

At this time, in the town, a road that is not spacious. A team of red uniforms passed by, and the ordinary survivors who were doing the finishing repairs on both sides could hardly conceal their respectful eyes. This is a famous battle group. It is a warrior who protects them all the way. Everyone is very grateful to them. The awakened awakened people of the base all joined the battle group as the glory of their lives.

The team with this team turned out to be Dai Hongfei, his hands in the pocket of his jacket. He's calm and relaxed, and he has a casual look out of the street.

The few players behind him were not as light as he was, and the serious expression of the usual patrol was changed. Everyone's expression is difficult to cover up, especially after a young player behind Dai Hongfei, his cheeks are red, his forehead is full of sweat, and his arm is used to wipe the dripping sweat from time to time, even within a few steps, there is a deep breath, very The uneasiness of the situation. It didn't take long before he couldn't help but ask again: "How long will i take to bear it the deputy leader?"

Dai Hongfei did not say good-naturedly: "Zhou Chengchao. How many times have you asked? We are starting from the battle group camp. You ask once every two or three minutes. You are annoyed if you ask me not to bother me."