163. The Sword

Chapter 163: Swords, and see the moon in the sky!

Here, Smile launched attacks at his opponent, while Xiao Ziling's continuous dodge and finally pulled the fire dragon behind him a distance, he next flashed to the front of Qu Luoyang, suddenly stopped the footsteps of dodge, turned around he held Tang knife high.

Qu Luoyang sneered, no matter whether he wants to attack him or count him as a shield for the fire dragon, it is useless. Once he has an instant fire wall guard, Xiao Ziling's attack will definitely be invalid. Second, the flames will automatically evade their own releasers, so there will be no possibility of error.

Sure enough, when the fire dragon was about to hit Qu luoyang, the route suddenly turned, and the two fire dragons wiped past the arms of Qu Luoyang, flashed its release, and quickly returned to the original line. Xiao Ziling, who was parked in front of him, rushed fiercely.

The face of Qu Luoyang’s mouth is smug, and he believes that the girl who received this trick is not a death or a serious injury. There is no second possibility. Of course, there is a regret in his heart that slowly rises. He originally wanted to have fun with his is a pure virgin body.

It is a pity that the next scene completely shattered his expectations. He saw Xiao Ziling whispering out loudly: "The moon is empty!"

As soon as the voice fell, I saw a bright round moon in the sky above Xiao Ziling.·····

At this time, the two fire dragons had already rushed. At the moment of the crisis, the round moon over Xiaoziling suddenly sprang up, and saw countless lights greet the fire dragons that came. Soon the fire dragon was swallowed up by countless rays and finally disappeared.

And the light didn't stop there. They overwhelmed toward the place where Qu Luoyang stood. This is also the reason why Xiao Ziling chose to stop here. He wanted to double-edged and solve the flame array, and also solved Qu Luoyang himself. Because of the current third-order strength of Xiao Ziling, the moon can only be used once a day.

Qu Luoyang originally thought that his flame array could burn Xiaoziling into ashes, but did not expect his fire dragon to be swallowed up by a strange sword, and finally spread to him.

The potential energy of the entrainment of light is terrible. Qu Luoyang knows that he can't resist it because of his current ability, so he chose to escape and quickly rushed out the door.

Although Qu Luoyang chose to be accurate, his reaction was still slower. In the end, he still underestimated the destructive power and scope of attack.

Hesaw countless swords rushing to Qu Luoyang. Hey, the sound of the sword smashed through the hall, and all of them landed in the area about three meters from the door. Then, a fierce call sounded, and Qu Luoyang did not. Escape the trick of this lore.

This sword attack power is really powerful, bursting energy will splash all the dust on the ground, and the door is smashed.

When the fog gradually dissipated and saw the scene, he saw that Qu Luoyang was crawling out of the door painfully. His lower body had been poked into a bloody body by the sword.

Only the upper body remained human. The awakened person's life is really strong. Even if he is so fatally wounded, he can still drag the bits and pieces of flesh and blood and struggle to climb, leaving a shocking blood.