91. Angels..?

Chapter 091: Angels? He must have lost his head.

The three men who solved the fourth-order zombies finally breathed a sigh of relief. If the zombie escaped into the cave, it would be difficult to find it. Chu Yutian knows the size of the underground base. If he hides in a corner, he can't find it.

Dong Haozhe over there has dug out the nucleus of the fourth-order zombie. He walked over excitedly and asked: "Chu Ge, who is this nucleus given to?"

"You and Jingwen you  two discuss it!"

Although killing this fourth-order zombie, Chu Haotian is the main force, but the fourth-order crystal nucleus does not have a great effect on him anymore.

On the contrary, Chen Jingwen and Dong Haozhe are in great need of advanced fourth-order. Therefore, Chu Yutian directly asked the two of them to discuss.

Well, thank you Chu Ge." Dong Haozhe is trying to put the nucleus into his pocket, and he saw Chen Jingwen rushing to his side, his hand stretched over to took the precious nucleus.

"I am logistics management, let me keep this." Chen Jingwen smiled and said the reason for Dong Haozhe to find an excuse for rejection.

Dong Haozhe can only surrender the nucleus. Of course, this is only a deliberate attempt. He and Chen Jingwen do not care whoever uses it.

Chen Jingwen collected the crystal nucleus, and then asked Chu Yutian: "Chu Ge, do you want to send someone to look below?"

Chu Haotian thought for a moment and felt that there should be no threat underneath. He nodded and agreed: "Well, let Haozhe lead the team."

Dong Haozhe immediately said: "I know, Chu Ge, I will arrange it."

Chu Haotian thought that the most advanced generator below had been taken away by him. I am afraid that it is already dark. I reminded: "With more lighting equipment, I guess there is no light source below."

Chen Jingwen nodded again and again: "Chu Ge is extremely considerate. I will prepare these things."

"Well, people and equipment, you decide at your own discretion, if there is nothing else, I will go first." Chu Yutian saw that there is no such thing as him. I am ready to leave. For such a mess of chores, Chu Haotian did not want to touch his hands, he left more time to practice. For him, the improvement of strength is the survival of all the materials in Chapter 091 and the survivors who took away all of them.

The existing vehicles in the camp are obviously not enough, so it is necessary to reserve time to find more solid vehicles and finally decide to Departed after three days.

Xiao Ziling is actually wondering why Chu Yutian does not tell Chen Jingwen and Dong Haozhe that he has the ability to store space.

They are his buddies, if they know the power of Chu Haotian. They don't have to worry about those supplies. However, he didn’t tell his Aunt about his storage space too. Maybe Chu Haotian had the same concerns. After all, so many materials were gone, and other people in the camp would be suspicious...

When Xiaoziling was thinking about it, Chu Yutian, who was walking in front, suddenly said: "Xiaoling, you just performed very well, it seems that your speed ability has recovered."

Xiao Ziling heard a happy smile: "Well,at  the night of the zombies tid, with the help of Chu Ge, I broke through the third order. I didn't know it at the time. Later I discovered that my speed ability recovered."

Chu Haotian suddenly stopped, and Xiao Ziling, who was behind him, didn’t know why he stopped, but he hurried to stop, but he had already arrived at Chu’s side. Xiao Ziling looked up and looked at Chu Yutian with a look. Have a question.

Chu Yutian turned around halfway, stretched out his right hand and patted the head of Xiao Ziling, revealing a smile of approval. Xiao Ziling’s face suddenly became red, he doesn't ’t know why he felt a little embarrassed.

Chu Yutian saw the expression of Xiao Ziling, and laughed even more. He was in a really good mood. He slammed the hair of Xiao Ziling's hair.

He doesn't know why his heart actually turned into a smile and said: "Xiaoling, Why are you looking at me like this?" You Said that you really like this big brother? Do you say what you said in the early morning of this morning is what Xiaoling always wanted?"

Xiao Ziling’s face was red and red, not shy, but angry. He was shy and angry, and shouted in his mouth: “Chu Ge! You bully people!”

Responding to Xiao Ziling's is Chu Xiaotian's hearty laughter. This is Xiao Ziling's first time to see Chu Haotian's so ridiculous waves. The cold and cold face has never found a little cold at this time. He feel that my heart is warm and the mood is getting better. Xiao Ziling suddenly had no annoyance. Maybe he could see Chu Haotian’s rare attitude. Being teased is also worthwhile.

However, Xiao Ziling is not a really young boy. The 34-year-old uncle has quickly recovered his reason. He allowed Chu Xiaotian to laugh so arrogantly, so he hated and said: "Chu brother, you make fun of me again. I won't cooperate with you anymore."

Chu Haotian gradually converges with a smile, and his face asks doubts: "What cooperation?"

Xiao Ziling’s hands were back, and he looked up and said: “Do you think that Jiang Qingyu is so simple? She will not be so easy to die, and will monitor our words and deeds."

"If she finds out that we have nothing to do, hey, Chu Brother, your troubles are coming."

When he said the last sentence, Xiao Ziling glanced at Chu Yutian with a sneak peek at his eyes.

You kid, are you dare to threat me?" Chu Yutian reluctantly took a picture of Xiao Ziling's head.

In fact, he had long decided that as long as Jiang Qingyu continued to entangle, he would expel her from the attack group, so Xiao Ziling’s threat was still It didn't really help, but he knew that the joke had just overdone, and he had to give Xiao Ziling a step, otherwise he would really be angry.

So he sighed aloud: "If you threaten success, I will not make fun of you in the future." After talking about a bullet, Chu Haotian smiled and turned and continued.

Xiao Ziling’s forehead was smashed by the forehead, and his expression was a bit confused. Even if the threat succeeded? God knows that he is prepared to fight for a long time.

"You not following me up?" Chu Yutian heard the sound behind him, and smiled back.

"Oh, I'm coming Chu Ge." Xiao Ziling took a moment and quickly caught up.

The scene in the mind still appeared in the mind. The Chu Yintian with the silver hair of the sun, flashed with dazzling light. The smile looked like a glimpse for him. The angel is coming...

Well, he must be faint, really? DoesnChu Yutian is an angel?

Angel and devil is almost has the same appearance! Don't you be deceived by the outer performance,  inside is evil for sure.

Xiao Ziling’s heart spit.