20. The Team doesn't accept women?

Jiang Qingyu and Zhang Aiyi whispered a few words on the side. Soon, she saw Zhang Ai Ai walked in front of Xiao Ziling and said hello: "Hey, this little brother, what do you call it?"

Little brother? Known by his own little crush, Xiao Ziling is undoubtedly sad reminder, but Xiao Ziling has been hit by numbness, so it is very calmly back: "Xiao Ziling."

"Haha, it turned out to be Xiaoling's younger brother. My name is Zhang Aiai and I am called Ai Aijie!" Zhang Ai's smile patted Xiao Ziling's shoulder and acted familiar.

Xiao Ziling looked at Zhang Aiyi with a strange look, and shook his head firmly.

Zhang Ai's face changed, and she said with anger: "Why, do you look down on me?"

Xiao Ziling smiled purely, and his eyes were slick, and he said innocently: "Only the wife of Chu Ge is called a sister... I will call you that after you become our big sister." Cute, talking and acting is not worth the effort.

Zhang Ai's face is even more ugly, and her heart is burning in anger: "This stingky boy is too odious."

When Chu Yutian heard Xiao Ziling's words, the original cold face was colder... This kid actually took him as a shield, and he dared to use it in front of his eyes.

Zhang Ai Ai tried to control her anger and did not break out. Half a ring was hard to squeeze out a slightly stiff smile: "Zi Ling's younger brother, when Dong Ge left, let us collect the medicines we need. We don't know which ones. Let us take it with us."

Tune the tiger away from the mountain? Oh no, it's the sound of the East, and it's dark. When Xiao Ziling listened to Zhang Ai'ai's words, they knew that they were ready to open themselves and left Chu Yutian alone so that they could get close.

It seems that they were negotiating Zhang Ai's responsibility to transfer him away. Jiang's whisper is probably the one that stays close to Chu The people of the day.

Xiao Ziling once again envied Chu Haotian's good blessing, Chu Yutian doesn't need to do anything, the beauties will to come to the nest, there is no opportunity to create opportunities, it is no wonder that the rumors of the past rumors of the Chu Haotian mistresses were scattered all over the world. Like an idiom the food are automatically sent to the door it's up to you to choose to eat it white or not.

Since they are all set up, so why not Xiao Ziling follow these woman's script and play a little?. Xiao Ziling planning to will quietly observe what these two women will do next, of course, the most important thing is that his gossip is eager to watch the love show.

The impure Xiao Ziling, with the same purpose of impure Zhang Ai, and a confused, unscrupulous Liu Ru, began to sweep in the supermarket.

However, Xiao Ziling was disappointed soon. After Chu Xiaotian took them away with Xiao ziling, he sat down and closed his eyes and raised his mind. A cold attitude , showed of a sign refuse to be disturbed made Jiang Qingyu 's plan completely defeated.

No one can ignore the overbearing momentum that repels everything around Chu Yutian. It is impossible to take a step closer. Only the strong one with Chu Yutian can withstand the pressure. Unfortunately, it's not Jiang Qingyu.

Xiao Ziling pointed out that she had collected medicines separately from Zhang Ai Ai. Of course, apart from the large bag of medicines on his hands, he also had a lot of private goods into his own space.