68. Xiaogu's News

Chapter 68: Surprise, accurate news of Xiaogu.

The second camp although is looks like a camp, actually it is a temporary resettlement center. It is not like the last camp which is looks like a high-end residential area.

This camp was originally a city gymnasium before. It is said that the person in charge at the time brought the team here. It is only a few gates in the stadium that are relatively easy to defend.

Several entrances to the stadium were closed, leaving only one entrance at the bottom. The power of Xiao Ziling's and three people has the advantage of speed effectivity. It's not took too much time to find the right entrance.

Still paying the same crystal nucleus, Xiao Ziling and three people entered the camp, but the management of this camp is very messy, there is no such thing as registration or  information center, only one person in charge for screening the guest, but this camp condition's better than previous camps.

It's quite of burden for people who come here who  don't have a camp to stay overnight. The three men discussed and each was responsible for one small corner and started to prepare the place to rest.

Xiao Ziling, who spent three times to collect some information in this camp, only gather the situation in this gymnasium area. And there was no news of Xiaogu.

At this time, the sun gradually went down, and Xiao Ziling did not dare to hesitate. Go straight to the last goal. To find Xiaogu.

Xiao Ziling only hopes that the last camp can have good news about his aunt, otherwise he can only go back with regret.

The last camp is a villa community, and the admission fee is three times more expensive than the other two camps. Fortunately, Xiao Ziling’s team although lack in everything, but they didn't lack of crystal nucleus supply, Lu Yuntao directly gave a first-order crystal nucleus to rent a room and quickly went inside.

The unit of conversion here is that a first-order crystal nucleus is equal to 100 0-order crystal nucleus. Originally required 90 zero order crystal core for entry fee, a first-order crystal nucleus can be used, and even there is surplus for change.

Although the entrance fee is expensive, the facilities and management inside are better than the other two camps. When Xiao Ziling and three people just entered, they were taken to the registration office by the staff on duty.

The receptionist at the registration office was a pretty girl. When she saw the arrival of three people, she smiled and took out three forms to register for them.

Xiao Ziling was busy with the expression of doubts and asked: "This sister, what is this?" Only the three can ask him, who asked him to have that ignorant face.

"Little brother, this is your information registration. Whether there are any abilities awakener related to the environment and work content of your living, the survivors who come here must work regardless of their awakened ability." Qingxiu girl saw a teenager explain the requirements.

The young boy's face is so cute with no doubts, but how can she look at it with great doubts? Of course, she knows everything, and she has no choice but to speak out. She also kindly reminded, "Don’t underestimate this information, ordinary people want to live here, but It takes a lot of money, so it's better to fill in the form, otherwise..."