40. Cheap Stuffs

Seeing Chu Yutian so easy to eliminate the third-order zombies, Liu Shaolong and He Qifeng looked at each other and found that they were shaken each other.

The three teams that came to the team only had the goal of Jingtian Apartment Self-rescue Team, which was the simplest and simplest, only to collect materials. Of course, Kong Yifan also wanted to see Chu Yutian’s personality. If they are reliable, they want to be with Chu. The Haotian team formed an alliance.

Chen Jingwen did not miss the relative eyes of Liu Shaolong and He Qifeng. They are obviously retreating. The original nervous heart relaxed a little, but Chen Jingwen did not let go of this, as long as the two teams are still together, they must be on guard.

Chu Haotian returned to the squad, and Dong Haozhe, who had been secretly guarded, quietly dissipated the energy in his hands. He must know that he is not only the result of the intense battle between the heavens and the zombies, but also the temporary teammates who are bewildered by others. Who knows these people next? Whether the second is an enemy.

He Qifeng admire the smile: "The leader of the Chu team is really the super strong in our region. We can rely on the captain of the Chu team to protect us..."

Chu Haotian looked coldly and coldly, and his sharp eyes looked like people's hearts, so that the words below He Qifeng stopped, and the smile suddenly became stiff.

Zuo Kun saw that his boss couldn't get off the stage, and quickly screamed: "Chu Chu, what do we want to do next?" This is the case, except for the team of Chu Yutian, the other three teams are bright and look forward to Waiting for Chu Yutian to speak.

The third-order zombies have been solved. Is it starting to collect supplies?

Chu Haotian looked at the three captains with different purposes and calmly gave his proposal: "There are two plans, one is to act with us, and each time you clean up half of your three teams, we are half. There is also a way, you clean up a warehouse, we clean up a warehouse, and the goods that are cleaned up are owned by each other."

Chu Yutian is not afraid of people who are guilty of speculation, but less trouble is also good, so he proposed this plan, hoping to separate actions.

Kong Yifan did not want to say directly when he heard it: "I am going with Chu Captain."

Liu Shaolong and He Qifeng listened to Chu’s proposal, and they all wanted to choose the second one. There are ghosts in the heart who see who has problems. They worry that Chu Haotian will start with them and feel that it is safer to separate them. However, Kong Yifan’s direct statement made them very passive.

Liu Shaolong slammed his hand and smiled slyly: "brother, what do we discuss?" He also wanted to do the work of Kong Yifan, hoping that he could go with them.

When Kong Yifan got along with them during this time, he found that the two men were not right. They had the idea of ​​being separated from them. It was only their own team that could not cope with them. They could barely cope. At this time, there is a power of Chu Yutian. He will ot let go of this opportunity. He is very firm and said: "No need, our team is weak, and it is more stable to follow the team leader.

Liu Shaolong listened to Kong Yifan’s words, and his poisonous eyes flashed past, but his face still smiled and nodded: “If a brother says so, we will be together...”