116. How to get rid of that woman?

Chapter 116: Adultery? How to solve white lotus?

Chu Xiaotian finally got up in satisfaction with the help of Xiao Ziling.

The breakfast for the three people is only the black bread they brought to cover their identity. Everything from the outside is simple, not as luxurious as in the team, and the nutritious breakfast carefully prepared by Xiao Ziling.

Chu Chuan Tian Chu Xiaoqi two people, although they know well, but in addition to Xiao Ziling's relish, the big ones and the small ones bite the bread with a disgusted look, there is nothing to do, if it is not because of understanding the reality, These two are afraid that they have already protested.

After eating the grass and eating breakfast, Chu Yutian went to the black market with Xiao Ziling and Chu Xiaoqi. The black market is chaotic and dangerous, but it is also the easiest to hear the news, although there is no guarantee that the things heard are true.

Soon after he left the door, at a corner, he saw Luo Xiner waving to them with a look of surprise: "Tian Ge, hello!" Chu Yutian took a pseudonym in order to disguise his identity. Tian Chuyi, so Xiao Ziling is called Tian Xiaowu, and Chu Xiaoqi is of course called Tian Xiaoqi.

Chu Yutian saw Luo Xiner, but also a smile: "Yes, hello!" Chu Yutian, who didn't wear a hat, the whole person was bathed in the morning sun, and the silver hair flashed under the sunlight. With the sparkling light, a beautiful picture makes Luo Xiner look blushing.

Shebdid not expect that there is such a perfect man in the world. Not only is it long and beautiful, but the strength is so powerful.

Because it is the daytime, people around come and go, Luo Xiner can feel the strong momentum that Chu Yutian can't hide, which is not comparable to anyone around. Luo Xiner's eyes are getting brighter and brighter. This man must have been given to her by God. Only such a man can become her man. Become her thug of war.

Xiao Ziling, who was behind Chu Yutian, heard the coincidence theory of the two people, slightly screaming and looking at the two men in disarray.

Luo Xiner obviously stayed here waiting for the rabbits, waiting for them to go out, but also falsely said that it was a coincidence, more exaggerated is that his boss actually cooperated with tacit understanding... can only say that his boss is on the top.

Luo Xiner finally found a confused mind and thought of what she was doing. She was busy asking: "Tian Ge. Where are you going?"

Chu Yutian smiled and said: "We are going to go to the black market to see if we can change what we need most." After he finished the big backpack on his shoulder, he signaled him to take something. Of course, the biggest role of this big backpack is to cover up, let him freely take things from the space without attracting the attention of others.

"That's great, I have to change something, just to take you in the past, there are a few familiar friends. I am very fair to exchange things." Luo Xiner heard a smile, Mao said.

Of course, Chu Haotian will not refuse the beauty of the women, so the team of three people added Luo Xiner.

Xiao Ziling took Chu Xiaoqi's hand behind Chu Yutian and Luo Xiner. The reason why he held Chu Xiaoqi's hand tightly was that he was afraid of losing this baby in this crowded black market, and secondly he was afraid that he would break out.