197.

Chapter 197: Tragic? I am waiting to see your ending.

The battle between Fujian and Taiwan has already started for a few days. Although Xiao Ziling did not go to the scene, from the dialogue between Dong Haozhe and Chu Yutian, Dong Haozhe knew that the road was triumphant.

However, this is also expected. Although the bases captains here are mostly in the fourth stage, but the generals sent by them are rare, but few of them are fourth-order.

However, this can also be imagined, on the side of the couch, tolerant of others to sleep, a four-step man, in the battle against Taiwan, to gain glory, even if there is life and death, there may not be this amount of capacity.

Under this circumstance, Dong Haozhe, who has already been in the fourth stage, has no pressure at all, and he has made progress to the top 16 in a smooth way. Because they are all third-order opponents, Dong Haozhe did not reveal his fourth-order strength.

Regardless of whether he participated in the battle or watched the battle, Dong Haozhe and his opponents were only one line behind, and Dong Haozhe seized the opponent's weakness more favorably.

However, after the 16th, it is not so easy to win again. Basically, nearly half of the top 16 are fourth-level masters. The other half is also the third-order top.

Many people think that Lingtian base can only stop here, but even so, there are a large number of bases that are very envious. The base sites of the top 16 are not comparable to those who have been eliminated.

Many of the leaders of the base have begun to contact Chu Haotian. Although it may not be an alliance, but more emotional investment is also good, no one knows what will happen in the future, maybe it seems to be a small fish base, and it may grow into a big shark in the future. The leader who can be a base is not an idiot.

On this day, the new battle of the squadron officially began, and the base leaders who entered the top 16 were eliminated from the arena. The base of the eliminated base certainly wants to choose a stronger base for the alliance.

Watching the strength of the trenchers and inferring the overall strength of the base, although not necessarily 100% accurate, there is no error where to go.

The heads of the bases that entered the top 16 are of course more observing, which is related to their size and represents their future resource ownership.

Because the battle table has not been announced, the leaders of the base hope that they will not confront the strong people too early.

Different from the bases that were eliminated, the leader of the top 16 bases had the power to enter the box, which made Xiao Ziling want to move. Without outsiders, he can relax without acting. He finally promised to come with Chu Haotian.

As soon as Xiao Ziling entered the box, she saw Chen Jingwen wearing a black tight dress sitting on the sofa in a gloomy face. Dong Haozhe smiled and stood on the side and helped him pour tea, but it seems that Chen Jingwen did not appreciate it, and the gloom on his face was more intense.

He saw them coming in. Chen Jingwen quickly stood up, but he saw his brow wrinkled, and his forehead showed some fine sweat. Dong Haozhe’s worried eyes were cast, but Chen Jingwen directly smashed back.

Chu Yutian brows one pick and asks: "Jingwen, are you feel uncomfortable?"

This question led to Chen Jingwen's cheeks flushing, his eyes began to flicker, and the strange performance made Xiao Ziling, who was hooked on the bend of Chu's , curiously glanced at him. Isn't Chen Fox always calm? What happened to him today?