63. Water Whip

What does a functioning cold store mean? Fresh ingredients! For Xiao Ziling, who has been eating canned food recently, the existence of cold storage represents a kind of happiness. Therefore, he rushed to the past and ignored the surrounding situation.

Fortunately, Chu Yutian seized Xiao Ziling in time, and he whispered: "Eye!"

Xiao Ziling's gaffe was just a moment. In fact, when Chu Haotian lived in him, he realized that there was danger here.

The reminder of the spiritual eye and Chu Yutian is carried out at the same time. The zombies originally hidden in the cold storage are presented in the red world of Xiao Ziling.

Seeing this scene, Xiao Ziling was cold and sweaty: "A lot of zombies are hidden, and there must be high-level zombies!"

"Yes, otherwise these zombies will not be concealed, just don't know if this high-level zombie hiding aside is a few orders." When Chu Yitian arrived here, the space power told him that there are hidden zombies here, he is now only hope that he will not exceed the third order zombies, otherwise he and Xiao Ziling can only escape.

The hidden zombies are somewhat confused. It is not clear why the food in their eyes stops at the trap and they don't leave. They know that as long as they go further, they step into the attackable area divided by the leader, and they are also the moment when they are dispatched.

Zero-order zombies basically have no wisdom. They accept a few simple instructions at most, and they don’t think about it. Therefore, the zombies still chose to wait, and there was no such thing as a soldier.

"Strange, why don't they attack?" Xiao Ziling wondered, and it was clear that this formation could surround them. Although it was not the best ambush point in his eyes, it was not bad.

Chu Haotian’s low right hand snorted twice on his thigh. This was his little thought. So his mouth smiled slightly: “Maybe, the high-level zombies are not here now. If they are on-site, I’m afraid these zombies will come round up early."

Xiao Ziling heard the words, his eyes lit up, and the thief laughed twice, quietly making a gesture of slashing and killing Chu Yutian. He meant that the bosses of the zombies were not there, and the shards were first disposed of.

Chu Yutian applauded the nod, Xiao Ziling thought exactly the same as he decided, and the tacit understanding of this kind of heart and soul will make Chu Yutian extremely satisfied.

"I am going in!" Chu Yutian wanted to solve it alone. Just wanted to do it, but Xiaoziling grabbed the sleeves.

Ok? Chu Yutian squinted eyes with a question.

"Chu Ge, give it to me!" Xiao Ziling, who is proud of his kind, holds his head confidently and takes a firm step forward.

Like a horse cell, the hidden zombies suddenly rioted and rushed over to Xiao Ziling.

Chu Yutian believes that Xiao Ziling, since he said so, is certainly sure. However, in order to protect the situation, Chu Haotian chose to open his lightning power. His whole body thunderbolt exploded, and the scattered lightnings emitted a sharp electric shock. The powerful current caused the surrounding air to start to distort and deform.

Xiao Ziling saw countless zombies coming out from all corners, and his heart was not panicked. A water polo in his right hand suddenly condensed. Chu Yutian saw the shape, the corner of the mouth slightly curved, this kid actually awakened the water system ability, even Tibetan mastiff know that this kid is not a slap.

However, the next scene made Chu Yutian unable to remain calm, and he looked at Xiao Ziling with a look of shock.

In the original Xiaoziling in the field, the left hand held the water polo in the right hand, suddenly pulled, a stream of water appeared between the hands, and then thrown upwards, the water flow continued to stretch until the length of three meters, the left hand let go of that The flow of water in the head. So, a long water whip appeared like this.

This is a kind of release method that Xiao Ziling was inspired by the release of thunder and lightning from Chu Yutian. After a few months of trials, he was lucky enough to practice a release method. Although he could not command the ability like Chu Yutian, at least it is no longer at least. It is a simple release of water polo, and Xiao Ziling has made a difference.

The water whip is very sensitive. Xiao Ziling didn't have to work hard. In order to practice this whip method, he was injured many times before he was forced to make a strong impression.

The formation of the water whip actually has a compressed component in it, so the power of a blow is not less than the compressed water polo. The zombies that had been smothered by the water attacks basically lost their fighting ability. Some of them were unfortunately directly smashed their head and neck.

They could only regretfully bid farewell to the world and return to the embrace of the gods.

Soon, there were countless zombies falling around Xiaoziling. The zombies roared in wailing and twisted and twisted on the ground, but there was no way to continue to approach Xiaoziling. Even if they were successful, they would always being caught by the whip slashes.

Xiao Ziling's water system fighting ability is very effective, and it is estimated that it only take ten minutes to wipe nearly a hundred zombies.

"Clap!!.. Clap!! Clap!!"

Three clear applause came to the ear of Xiao Ziling, where the battle had just ended. He looked up and saw Chu Yutian.

"Xiaoling, good job, I didn't expect you to wake up the water system." Chu Yutian did not praise his praise.

Xiao Ziling is somewhat shy, half is loaded, and half is because the water system has some inconsistencies. He is embarrassed to touch his back and smiles: "Unexpectedly, this is an accident."

"Oh really?" Chu Yutian was a little curious.

"It is the time when the right eye suddenly recovers. I don't know how there is a water system. But it was just a water polo in the beginning. That attack is really... so I have no word to say." Xiao Ziling's expression was cast aside, when it was almost water polo. No attack power gives unclear stimuli, and it is still unresolved until now.

Chu Haotian smiled, he did not understand this point, the water system he saw a few, basically the water polo open, no attack, generally have made a small team of water reserves.
And Chen Jingwen ability is enchanting, awakening is a super defensive skill, the water dragon shield started!

"In our last mission, in the old house, I saw Chu Ge and the fourth-order mutant ivy fighting, only to understand that the original skills are not the same, Chuge's cracked electricity can actually be instant, and I was shocked, I thought of me. Is it possible to change the method of releasing skills as Chu Ge did. After half a month of research, I have developed a method that I just made the water whip." Xiao Ziling said that the seven-point true three-point leave, there are With the support of the facts, what Xiao Ziling wants to hide can be disposed of rationally.

Chu Yutian pat Xiao Ziling's head and did not speak, but implicitly encouraged Xiao Ziling to fully understand it. Xiao Ziling smiled smugly. Today is definitely his lucky day. He even won the praise twice.

Chu Haotian did not rest, he directly used the cracking electricity to turn the zombies that had not died on the ground into ashes, and finally cleared all the zombies. At this time, the eyes of the two men were on the closed cold storage. The leader of the zombie is not there, this cold storage stocks must be taken.