195. Entered the tiger's mouth

Chapter 195: Deception? Chaos Chu Yutian!

Xiao Ziling's panic look disappeared after Chu Haotian relaxed his fingers. He saw Chu Haotian's expression returning to the previous ice face, and he assuredly asked: "Chu Ge? Are they solved?"

Chu Haotian nodded coldly, and then he let go of his arm that was holding the waist of Xiaoziling and walked straight into the living room. Just now, all the monitoring equipment in the hall was destroyed, and they no longer had to pretend something.

Xiao Ziling followed Chu Yutian to the living room, but found that Chu Yutian looked at him thoughtfully, focusing on letting Xiao Ziling think that his careful thoughts were discovered by his own boss, and suddenly he got up.

Of course, Xiao Ziling’s heart cheered himself up, letting himself not be suspicious, forcing himself to ignore the sight of his own boss, but Chu’s eyes were too bitter to have a sense of existence. Later, even Xiao Ziling had an impulse to honestly explain his mistakes. Let his boss do not torture him with his eyes.

Fortunately, Xiao Ziling is about to insist on surrendering his hand. Chu Haotian took back his sight and he frowned and fell into meditation again.

Xiao Ziling, who lost Chu’s gaze, finally breathed a sigh of relief. He thought that he was still wearing women’s clothes. When he was trying to remove makeup, he thought that there might be a monitor in this room, and he was careful. He opened his eye and inspected it, and he found out that there are still two monitors in the bedroom and the washroom.

Xiao Ziling quickly went to his own boss and asked: "Chu Ge, there are two monitors in the bedroom and the washroom. What should I do?" Xiao Ziling could not have a naked body under the monitor. 

Chu Yutian returned to God. He don’t want to say directly, " the washroom surveillance already been removed, how about the bedroom? Should we..."

"Remove!" Xiao Ziling did not want to propose directly, and he returned to the night before their departure. In order to do things for surveillance, he was very hot and stood in front of Chu Haotian and felt a little uncomfortable.

Although he was waking up afterwards, he was still looking like a normal time, as if the night had not happened. But the truth is that he must be ashamed to die. He wants to dig a hole to bury himself. He did not.

He thought of the kiss and caress of Chu Yutian. He would have liked to burn himself, and finally the waves were coming out. If I had previously confirmed that I really didn't feel anything about men, then that night's performance. He must suspect that he is out of the goods.

The only thing that can explain why I am so unbearable is that it has something to do with Chu’s experience. Chu Yutian’s experience is too rich. Knowing such a lustful lust, he and Chu Yutian played the bed scene which is monitored that is  will not a great at all.

Thinking of this, Xiao Ziling's heart is faintly afraid, so for the monitor of the bedroom, he hopes to be removed directly, then he does not have to come back to such a bed scene with Chu Haotian.

Although Xiao Ziling wants to hold Chu's thighs, he relies on him to eat spicy and spicy, but it is not a person without a lower limit. He also has self-esteem, so he is not allowed to lose control in the hands of Chu Yutian again.

Chu Yutian saw the fierce reaction of Xiao Ziling, and thought of something, so he smiled and said: "Is Xiaoling afraid of playing with me?"