62. Weapons

Chapter 62: Weapons, give the gun enough preferential treatment!

Sure enough, the power of  Chu Yutian to solved the zombies is not only a silent spatial power, but a relatively large lightning system.

He saw two electric lights running directly to the two zombies, and suddenly the smoke disappeared. The zombies turned into puddle and fell to the ground. The zombies’ heads shattered and two small nuclei rolled out.

Xiao Ziling went in. This room is like a lounge. There is a set of sofa in the middle, coffee table in front of the sofa, and an oversized LCD TV on attached on the wall.

Although this room seems to be closed, Xiao Ziling knows that there must be hidden hidden doors.

Chu Yutian is recalling the information, remembering that the switch of the secret door is on the coffee table, but did not elaborate on how to open it. Chu Yutian seriously studied the coffee table in front of him. How can Chu Haotian knew itself? he can’t  even see anything special about the coffee table.

Xiaoling, check at what is wrong with this coffee table." Chu Yutian did not forget the power of Xiao Ziling, and let him see, time is not enough for them, can not be wasted here.

Xiao Ziling’s spiritual eyes opened directly, but he did not find any abnormalities. However, since Chu Yutian asked to see the coffee table, it was definitely a problem on the coffee table.

Maybe focus on the coffee table for a little over three seconds, and suddenly there is information in the right eye.

Identification: Coffee table (interior)
analysis: This is a modified coffee table, seems to have given it a new mission, perhaps should try to find out its secret.

Xiao Ziling was speechless again, despising the analysis after the appraisal, and it was a string of nonsense. Can you not say which part is the transformation? You can give a little force when you are, don't let this analysis of the two big characters.

However, since the object is identified, the key to the secret door must be on it. Xiao Ziling determined the role of the coffee table. At the spiritual level, he carefully examined each displayed line and finally found some differences in the right corner.

The lines there seem to be a bit thicker, unlike other parts, the lines are the same.

Xiao Ziling whispered: "Chu Ge, the upper right corner of the spirit, there is a thick line."

"Where?"

"There." Xiao Ziling pointed to the place where the spiritual eye showed.

Chu Haotian carefully knocked on it and knocked it around it again. This opened the door: "It is true that the sound is a bit hollow and it looks hollow inside.

Chu Haotian carefully on the line, just press the button, do not know what happened, suddenly the desktop was retracted inside, revealing a display.

The display also has electricity and a note clearly written : enter the password and fingerprint.

Chu Yutian indicated that Xiao Ziling had collected the hands of the zombies on the ground. Perhaps these fingerprints can be used.

After the password was entered, the four hands were placed one by one on the display screen, and finally the third hand was given the pass.