84.

Chapter 068: Hug? This is too shocking.

In front of this scene, Chu Yutian's look is more dignified, his brow wrinkles more tightly, this fourth-order zombie has this ability to repair, he  was afraid this war is not so good to solve, if it can be used indefinitely, unless suddenly Kill it, otherwise he will be hurt again, and he will be able to recover instantly. However, Chu Haotian does not think that there is no limit to this kind of anti-day skills. He only hopes that this limit will be a little bigger, otherwise the battle will not see a little chance of winning.

Chu Yutian’s inference is correct, and this skill limit is still very large.

The fourth-order zombie that restores vision is finally no longer calm. An inadvertent injury causes it to suffer such a serious injury. If it is not a skill to repair a broken limb, I am afraid it will say goodbye to the light. Although this skill is very against the sky, his restrictions are also very large.

First of all, this skill can only be used for 48 hours. In fact, the damaged part can not be more than two hours, otherwise it will not be able to recover. This means that for the next forty-eight hours, no part of the body can be damaged, otherwise there is no possibility of repair.

All of this time, he used this life-saving skill. The angry fourth-order zombies no longer tentatively attacked. It directly rushed to the roof of Chu Yutian, and a powerful spiritual field attacked Chu Yutian.

This is a hegemonic field. It excludes all the energy in the air. Chu Yutian feels that his lightning power is suddenly sealed and can no longer respond to the surrounding lightning energy.

The fourth-order zombie smiled and gave an arm. The skinny arm quickly changed and turned into a black and dark three-corner bayonet. This is the hand blade. You can transform your arm into any weapon.

Everyone exclaimed, and even a few people who struggled with the third-order zombies slowed down the offensive in their hands. Only Xiao Ziling was not affected, and his expression was indifferent. He focused on fighting with the third-order zombies, and he was not divided into Chu Haotian.

Because of his calmness. In time, the loopholes that occurred after the slowdown of other people were prevented. Finally, the third-order zombies took the opportunity to break out and join the fourth-order zombies.

Xiao Ziling does not care about Chu Yutian, but he is clear. Chu Yutian is the hegemon of the last ten years, how could he die in this small corpse tide, that'simpossible? Therefore, he firmly believes that Chu Yutian can easily solve this problems.

Sure enough, Chu Haotian did not live up to the trust of Xiao Ziling. Although there is no other energy in the air, the extremely special ability of space is not sealed in a small field. Chu Haotian suddenly disappeared from the roof. The last place to appear is the left hand side of Xiao Ziling.

This unexpected scene allowed the other four people to attack the battle. Xiao Ziling and Chu Yutian’s line of sight crossed and passed.

Xiao Ziling was slightly sideways, holding the left hand of Chu Yutian, and then he sent the power up. Suddenly the whole person vacated and he gave up his position...

"Tianluo Net!" Chu Yutian's right hand, one by one, instantly made this move, covering the third-order zombies in front of the original Xiaoziling...