108. Me better than him

Chapter 108:? Being controlled by Xiao Ziling?

Jiang Qingyu at this time and left the back of Chu Haotian. She leaned on the arm of the sofa and leaned on the shoulder of Chu Yutian.

She rubbed his fingers with her fingers. One hand slowly stroked down from the chest of Chu Yutian, and stretched across the lower abdomen to the final destination.

Chu Yutian, who had closed his eyes and kept the eyes, suddenly opened his eyes, and the cold light flashed. The right hand directly clamped this woman unruly hand, and the force actually made Jiang Qingyu feel very painful in her wrist.

Jiang Qingyu gritted, biting his teeth, and she was try hard to endure the pain of this rate. A charming smile on her face, gently leaning against the ears of Chu Haotian, softly said: "Chu Ge, I like you very much, really. I will serve you well, please believe me!"

The whole person relied on the past, and when she saw the bright red lips, she would kiss Chu’s mouth. Chu Haotian suddenly slammed his right hand and directly threw Jiang Qingyu out.

Chu Haotian’s unexpected move made Jiang’s Qingyu unprepared. Without her preparation, she was directly dragged down by this force, and the whole person was fell to the ground.

She looked up in shock and looked at the one who had stood up, her eyes cold, and there was no such thing as Chu Haotian, who looked at her ruthlessly.

"Get out now! Don't let me see ever you again!" Chu Haotian ruthlessly threw this sentence, the unspoken disgust in his eyes deeply poked the heart of Jiang Qingyu, and she felt her  heart was going to blow at this moment.

Talking about a passionate love, is it all her efforts, all the painstaking efforts to get this ending? She thinks she is the protagonist, who should have been standing right next to Chu Haotian, lost to a silent cannon. This is ridiculous!

Jiang Qingyu suddenly laughed, and smiled and shed tears. She taunted: "Chu Ge. Is Xiao Ziling's bed effort so powerful, even make you  lost interest in women?"

When she saw the cold and cold feelings of Chu Yutian, she knew that her temptation had failed and she did not have  slightly Chu Yutian's attention .

When Chu Yutian heard the words and looked in her eyes. He didn't make a sound, just looking at the gaze of Jiang Qingyu, his gaze was even colder, and it took a bit of killing intense.

Jiang Qingyu raised a corner of her mouth. She began to smile charmingly: "Chu Ge, are you willing to be yours being controlled by Xiao Ziling? do you really want to pay for him?"

Chu Yutian looked at the eyes of this still undead, but also wanted to give a sigh of peace, asked faintly: "So, do you want to be self-recommended? You are so confident that you must be stronger than Xiao Ziling?"

Jiang lightly nodded and proudly said: "Yes, Chu Ge, as long as you give me this opportunity. I will let you know that in bed, only Me can meet you, Xiao Ziling is nothing."

After the original fell to the ground Some of the wolf's body suddenly changed into a posture, and it was very tempting to swear. She smiled at Chu Yutian with affection, and stretched out a hand, indicating Chu Haotian to hold her up.

Chu Yutian looked coldly at the woman who had already torn all the disguise and did not know what shame was, he suddenly felt very disgusting.