128. Pets

Chapter 127: Pets? Who raises a dog.

She turned her head to look at the bright face of Xiao Xiaoling's smile, and the apology in her heart was more serious. She couldn't help but wow and cried. The Xiaoziling crying had thousands of knots.

Why do he come every time, Xiao Yin? Shu will greet him with a crying face? Why is he not letting children see?

"Xiao Yinshu, what happened, don't cry, don't cry..." Xiao Ziling was screaming in a hurry. This is really a difficult move. He has a girl who has been licked by a child, and Xiao Yinshu has both. He can only surrender.

Chu Xiaoqi's brow behind Xiaoziling is wrinkled. How is this little doll so troublesome? He doesn't like to frown coldly: "No cry!"

Chu Xiaoqi’s cold voice directly scared Xiao Yinshu’s tears. She stared at Chu Xiaoqi, and suddenly her face rose and she made a blush. Then she made an action to make Xiao Ziling sneer and laugh. Pulling Xiaoziling’s clothes corner, he looked at Chu Xiaoqi and asked: “It’s so cool, Xiaoling’s brother, who is he?”

"Chu Xiaoqi..." Xiao Ziling is speechless to the sky. Is this the legendary love at first sight? Is the party too small?

"How old?" Xiao Yinshu looked at Xiao Ziling with his eyes shining, waiting for his answer.

"Five years old." How does Xiao Ziling feel that he is working as a part-time matchmaker? He does not want his son to have a daughter-in-law so early.

Well, Xiao Ziling took care of Xiao Qi during this time. He really raised him as a son. He said that his psychological age is also an uncle who is now 35 years old. He is also comforted by his knees. Xiaoqi just makes up for it.

"That is similar to me. Which month?" Xiao Yinshu remembers his mother's words. If he sees the heart, he must resolutely start, otherwise the good man will be taken away by others. At that time, her mother took her father back.

Xiao Ziling couldn't answer it. He still didn't know about this problem, so he could only look to Chu Xiaoqi for help.

Chu Xiaoqi saw a cold cry: "The biggest in January!" In September, they successfully cultivated 9 experimental products. He is the seventh, so he is called 0007.

"That is Xiaoqi's brother." Xiaoyin Shudi's enthusiasm only got the indifference of Chu Xiaoqi, but Xiao Yinshu didn't care. She felt that only such an expression was worthy of the momentum of Xiaoqi's brother.

Well, Xiao Yinshu, who is guilty of Xiaohua’s idiots, was convinced by the appearance of Chu Xiaoqi (Xin Yinshu, you really are not because of Chu’s sake), you have to say women.

They are all members of the Appearance Association. It’s a bit silly to see the head of the beauty club.

"Why did you cry?" Seeing Xiao Yinshu’s whole heart ran to Chu Xiaoqi’s body, and finally did not remember crying, Xiao Ziling asked carefully.

Xiao Yin Shu listened, and the heart that was turned away returned, and her eyes were wet immediately. Apologize in my mouth: "Small brother, I am sorry, smiled and was raised by me."

Caught up? Where does this start? It is said that the mutant dog's vitality resistance and adaptability are super strong. According to Xiao Yinshu's ability, he has the opportunity to raise it. Xiao Ziling knows that Xiao Yinshu is mistaken, so he touches her head to comfort. Road: "Xin Yinshu, definitely not your business, where is the smile? I am coming."