77. Inside enemy

Chapter 77: The protagonist? The deadly enemy of cannon fodder?

Xiao Ziling saw that there was an hour or so from the point of eating dinner, so he meditated in the room to run the heart-cleaning technique. Qingxin had a therapeutic effect. He hope that when he have dinner, his appearance look less disappointing. It is not that he minds this, but that he will be worried if others sees it.

After half an hour, he took care of it and went to the bathroom to take care of it. He found that although there was still some bruising on my face, it was not so obvious. He could ignore the past without looking carefully.

He put on the uniform of the attacking group, looked at himself in the mirror, and finally nodded with satisfaction. Sure enough, as an idiom said "the Buddha wanted gold, and the man wanted to dress". He put on himself and felt the spirit for a long time, he felt different from before.

He showed up and felt satisfied, he is ready to go out to pick up Xiaogu and Xiao Yinshu to go to dinner together, of course the most important thing is to show up his uniform to his family first, this is the attack group uniform, the group that everyone envied.

Uh... He seems to have forgotten his smile in the room of Chu Haotian. Forget it, let's smile and stay at Chu Yutian tonight, who let him tease his own... The best smile to wakes up tonight, and then toss Chu to avenge him.

Xiao Ziling broke into the stairs and prepared to go downstairs. He heard the movement coming from the room of Chu Yutian. Looking around, it turned out that Chu Yutian happened to be out too. He guessed Chu Haotian should be to going to dinner hall.

Chu Yutian wore the same uniform, the only difference is that the silver line of the windbreaker turned into a golden line, and the silver lightning of the armband became golden. The tailoring of the body is very prominent, and the original domineering is somewhat convergent, but the handsome value has risen.

It must be said that the original domineering of Chu Yutian is unbelievable.

Then, under the highlight of this set of clothes, it is handsome and invincible, completely killing everyone. Including Xiao Ziling, at this moment also worshipped under the uniform of Chu Yutian.

He was amazed. For the clothes styles are the same, Chu Haotian is so dazzling to wear? He thought he was wearing a good dress and didn't lose his face. Now I see the momentum brought by Chu Haotian. He felt that he was too sorry for this uniform.

Chu Yutian saw Xiaoziling standing on the stairway, looked up and down, his brows were slightly wrinkled, and a large sunglasses that could cover half of his face suddenly appeared in his hand. The black lenses were matched with silver frames, which matched them very well. Uniform.

Xiao Ziling’s mouth is slightly stunned, and he is very disdainful. Gosh, he actually wear a pair of sunglasses to completely destroy the confidence of these men. Bu he didn't expect Chu Haotian to put the sunglasses in Ziling’s hand when he passed Xiao Ziling.

Uh? Xiao Ziling looked at Chu Yutian with a puzzled look. I don't know what this action of Chu Yutian means.

"I Give it to you." Chu Yutian had helplessness on his face. It seems that he was also hit by someone. "To cover your appearance if not you are like a child who steals adult clothes..."

Gosh. Wht does Chu Ge means with "You are a child... ?" This words made Xiao Ziling furious.

When he wears a uniform, he looks very beautiful in the mirror... so cute.