98. Out Of Control, bitting his lips!

Chapter 098: Out of control, another one!

He felt that Chu Yutian, who was sitting on the bed, had entered the realm of deep cultivation. Xiao Ziling, who had been working on clearing eyes and closed eyes, opened his eyes and began to reflect on what he was doing today.

He is determined to strive to leave an important mark in the heart of Chu Yu, and finally obtain the throne of the younger brother, so when he is in private with Chu Yutian, he will sell his cuteness everywhere, and even he will be entangled hard to Chu Captain.

The reason why it is so bold is because he has seen some respect for him, admire him, and some people who fear him, including his two buddies, have a kind of respect. If they behave like them, they will eventually be out of the masses, and they will not be able to get the throne of his heart.

Because, he is not as good as other people in all aspects, fighting strength, he can not fight the two deputy teams, even the other few players who joined first are more powerful than him, if not accidentally get the help of Chu Haotian in the corpse tide Breaking through the third order, his current strength may only be around ten in the team.

Even so, he is not sure that he can maintain this advantage all the time. He has a certain chance of this breakthrough. I am afraid it will not be so easy next time. He can predict that soon others will catch up and his advantage will be gone.

Fighting to follow the time, fight feelings, he is also late than other people, everywhere is a disadvantage.

Therefore, in order to occupy a place around Chu Yutian, the sword must go astray. So he chose a different performance from other people to highlight himself. It is also grateful that God gave him a good face, which will allow him to sell cute, innocent, and cute. Packing pure package, occasionall done a little trouble, so that make Chu Yutian got headache.

In this way, Chu Yutian slowly remembered that he had a very troublesome younger brother... When trouble became a habit, he believed that Chu Yutian could not ignore him.

But today's performance is not his intention. Braised pork is really stolen, although he is depressed, but it is not really so big... The dispute with Chu Yutian is deliberate. But why is he getting out of control?

Xiao Ziling felt that another person had influenced him.

The sudden outburst of anger at that time completely shackled his reason. The sudden appearance of his extreme hatred of all hegemony, perhaps Chu Haotian's attitude at the time detonated him. The grievances and anger of the sky, and the helplessness after being controlled by Chu Yutian, completely turned him into an instinctive beast.

This kind of anger and resentment, Xiao Ziling is very familiar. It was the mood of his former high-powered oppressor. He thought that he was born again and he had forgotten all of this. He did not expect that he had been lurking in his heart and waiting for an outbreak.

Fortunately, he tried his best to control the body in time. It was too late, he bit the lips of Chu Haotian. At that time, he was blinded, and he did not know how to react. He could only wish escape from the wild grip of his boss. He could not explain to Chu Yutian why he had lost control.

Although He was helped by Li Yongjun's affairs, and he finally deliberately sold the cute and cute childish costumes to cover up his past mistakes, but now he want to approach him again but the performance is actually somewhat fascinating.